• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SZBC Part VI (Return To The Ship)

The list of attendees so far ...

DTS.
VangeShrimper.
Canveyshrimper.
Mr B.
True Gay Blue.
Naps...Possible.
MTS.
Cricko.
Yorkshire Blue.
Callan.
Southend Ginger Lady.
Kris.
Mk Shrimper Possible.
Prodigal Son.

:)

Put part 7 of the SZBC shenanigans on tour - maybe the guinness brewery in Dublin...plenty of drinks (steak house just around the corner for Mr TrueBlue also ;) ) - Vange_Shrimper just sent me a message saying she'd pay for all your flights and accommodation - everyones a winner :D

Put part 7 of the SZBC shenanigans on tour - maybe the guinness brewery in Dublin...plenty of drinks (steak house just around the corner for Mr TrueBlue also ;) ) - Vange_Shrimper just sent me a message saying she'd pay for all your flights and accommodation - everyones a winner :D

Sod off, you! lol

What's that in English? Anyhow, our Ship is location I on that list...

:thump:

You'll have to excuse my shotgunning. That was the only way to claim possession or avoid doing rubbish jobs in our house at uni. Y'see, location G is about 100m from work but location I, well, that's a different kettle of fish entirely.

Looks like I may well be keeping up my 0% attendance record.

Anybody heard anything from David lately?
Think he got fed up with this board and also was restricted in only going to home games.

I am still around, but quit posting when I was urged to do so by a couple of members,I went quietly,no hoo ha from me.Of course I still look at SZ on a regular basis, but vowed not to post unless someone asked about my whereabouts. Away games have eluded me due to Saturday morning commitments,but I still never miss a home match, bought some shares and so on.

A big thank you to one of the posters who encouraged me to stop posting. Her harsh words at the time inspired me to get a life, so less time spent on SZ means I have focused on my career and other interests.The result is I am a frequent visitor to New York, have addressed my weight problem, quit beer, and ironically, now drink rose, which is currently being debated on this forum.

So aye, I hope to put in an appearance on the 27th, I would love to buy the poster who inspired me a drink. I thought it was Southend_ Lady but only recall the poster had her MySpace/or Facebook site attached,and SL does not,so it can't be her.

I am still around, but quit posting when I was urged to do so by a couple of members,I went quietly,no hoo ha from me.Of course I still look at SZ on a regular basis, but vowed not to post unless someone asked about my whereabouts. Away games have eluded me due to Saturday morning commitments,but I still never miss a home match, bought some shares and so on.

A big thank you to one of the posters who encouraged me to stop posting. Her harsh words at the time inspired me to get a life, so less time spent on SZ means I have focused on my career and other interests.The result is I am a frequent visitor to New York, have addressed my weight problem, quit beer, and ironically, now drink rose, which is currently being debated on this forum.

So aye, I hope to put in an appearance on the 27th, I would love to buy the poster who inspired me a drink. I thought it was Southend_ Lady but only recall the poster had her MySpace/or Facebook site attached,and SL does not,so it can't be her.

**** them mate TrueBlue says your ok posting on this board and thats all that should matter!

It may well have been me........... think we had a little barney on here about something?! Although I rarely clash with people on here so maybe it wasnt hmmmm.

Did pre/post-Orient count? If not, Ill happily keep my 0% record up. Oh, and sorry to get in the way of PS's 'look at me' queenie - carry on old chap.

The list of attendees grows daily ..

DTS.
VangeShrimper.
Canveyshrimper.
Mr B.
True Gay Blue.
Naps...Possible.
MTS.
Cricko.
Yorkshire Blue.
Callan.
Southend Ginger Lady.
Kris.
Mk Shrimper Possible.
Hutton.
Prodigal Son.
SouthBankHank.
Miss Ginger Wetsand.
Flinty.

This looks like it is going to be a great night.

:)

The list of attendees grows daily ..

DTS.
VangeShrimper.
Canveyshrimper.
Mr B.
True Gay Blue.
Naps...Possible.
MTS.
Cricko.
Yorkshire Blue.
Callan.