• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Osei Sankofa has got to be in the running now surely.

You can nominate any time (one nomination per person) - just add your name to the list - but players need to meet the criteria.

Ricky Otto (2)- kingSHrimper, Austin the Shrimper
Paul Clark (1) - OBL

You can nominate any time (one nomination per person) - just add your name to the list - but players need to meet the criteria.

Paul Clark (1) - OBL
Mark Gower (1) - Pubey

Paul Clark (1) - OBL
Mark Gower (1) - Pubey
Kevin Maher (1) - manor15

Paul Clark (1) - OBL
Mark Gower (1) - Pubey
Kevin Maher (2) - manor15, HudsonNo1

Paul Clark (2) - OBL, Kent Shrimper
Mark Gower (1) - Pubey

Mark Gower (1) - Pubey, MK

Kevin Maher (3) - manor15, HudsonNo1, Drastic

Paul Clark (3) - OBL, Kent Shrimper, Nestudas

Mark Gower (3) - Pubey, MK, ChapperzUK

Mark Gower (3) - Pubey, MK, ChapperzUK
Les Stubbs (1) - Rutlandshrimp

Mark Gower (4) - Pubey, MK, ChapperzUK, Ricey

Great nomination there Rutlandshrimp, he is my mates uncle and still lives in great wakering.

Great nomination there Rutlandshrimp, he is my mates uncle and still lives in great wakering.

And that's a good enough reason for me. Vote him in!:smile:

Les was my father in law but very sadly passed away a few years back. His wife Jean still lives in Wakering as do his son Terry and my ex wife Janette. I played with Les when he was in his 40s and 50s for the Rovers. He was still so very far ahead of the rest of us on the pitch even at that age. He scored a few for the Blues too!

Les was my father in law but very sadly passed away a few years back. His wife Jean still lives in Wakering as do his son Terry and my ex wife Janette. I played with Les when he was in his 40s and 50s for the Rovers. He was still so very far ahead of the rest of us on the pitch even at that age. He scored a few for the Blues too!

Agree with you on that one. I played against Gt Wakering when I first started playing as a youngster and he and Barry Beadle ripped us apart with out trying too hard.

Ricky Otto (2) - kingSHrimper, Austin the Shrimper
Kevin Maher (4) - manor15, HudsonNo1, Drastic, Brettieangell

Tough choice!

Back