• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

"Tainted" New Year's Honours list

Means an awful lot to those "ordinary" people who are recognised for the difference they make in their communities. I think it needs changing, not so many knighthoods or lordships, for example, for ex MPs!

Means an awful lot to those "ordinary" people who are recognised for the difference they make in their communities. I think it needs changing, not so many knighthoods or lordships, for example, for ex MPs!

I think the awards should ONLY be given to ordinary people,no actors ,MPs ,sport stars just ordinary folk.

My New Year Resolution is to spot **** stirring and fishing trip wind-ups. I'm doing well, it isn't even NY yet and I've spotted this one already. It's easy really, anything started by Patriot is designed to slag off the UK thus worthy of being totally ignored.

I think the awards should ONLY be given to ordinary people,no actors ,MPs ,sport stars just ordinary folk.

I do think some sports stars, actors and actresses are worthy recipients. Ian Botham, David Beckham, for instance, both of whom have done an awful lot to raise funds and profiles for their respective charities.

Change it, don't rid of it completely. And without wanting to feed the troll I want to comment. Have it just for ordinary folk. Like the 14 year old lad that's raised getting on for a quarter of a million quid for cancer research. Just keep the OBE, MBE, BEM etc etc and do away with the non deserved Lordships and peerages that so many complete tossers get awarded.

Too right,

I mean what has Bab's Windsor ever done for us:winking:

Showed us her knockers in "carry on camping:smile::smile:
She hangs around with nice !!!people!!
Went to the Krays funeral!!!
There is hope for the yorkshire ripper still!!!

Showed us her knockers in "carry on camping:smile::smile:
She hangs around with nice !!!people!!
Went to the Krays funeral!!!
There is hope for the yorkshire ripper still!!!

Probably the first pair I ever saw on a TV. For that alone she should be awarded an OB double E

Use to try and stop the video at that moment:smile::smile:
Mind you,it reminds me of a couple of "birds" i knew in the 70s..just had to smile at them...and they would be flashed.
Being the gentleman i am...i had to look

I don't think you're too wrong there. Probably more to do with her open support for a certain political party, than showing her knockers, as a later post suggests. :smile:

Very true...but flashing your knockers does help...
Just ask Harold Wilson or John Major.....or Bill Clinton

Back