• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Taxi for Owen

Gary Neville just sent off.......not sure it was deserved though, tough to say for certain that it was intended.

Is it a good game?

Not really mate.........we got a mention though. That was the highlight for me, all down hill after that.

Barnsley are not being turned over by any means, they are putting a fair amount of pressure on the Manure's goal. I can see them getting one back and really bringing the tie to life........but what will probably happen is Owen will get his second and Manure's 3rd.

Not really mate.........we got a mention though. That was the highlight for me, all down hill after that.

Barnsley are not being turned over by any means, they are putting a fair amount of pressure on the Manure's goal. I can see them getting one back and really bringing the tie to life........but what will probably happen is Owen will get his second and Manure's 3rd.

fair enough, I won't put it on then. I'm guessing that our mention just about us possibly going into administration.

How were we mentioned Dave ?

Gary Neville just sent off.......not sure it was deserved though, tough to say for certain that it was intended.

Speaking from a ref's point of view that was a red card, you cant go in for a challenge with your foot off the floor studs up. Irrespective of how much force you go through with.

Not a bad game now & Barnsley pressing forwards.

JCR, wait for the running down blind alleys.

Speaking from a ref's point of view that was a red card, you cant go in for a challenge with your foot off the floor studs up. Irrespective of how much force you go through with.

Not a bad game now & Barnsley pressing forwards.

JCR, wait for the running down blind alleys.

I bow to your greater knowledge.

2 great chances for Barnsley just before JCR came one.

A bit off-topic but Salgado scored his first goal for Blackburn, which looks like a decent game.

I hope the game gets really boring and the commentator has to resort to some really obscure stat like........

"the shortest player on the pitch knocked out the team he used to play for who knocked out the team he is currently playing against 2 years ago"

Back