• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Taylor Moore

Good for him, time to show your worth at Bristol Taylor, I hope you have a great future.

That’s mental there were ‘experts’ on SZ who said he could never play in the Championship!! ??

That’s mental there were ‘experts’ on SZ who said he could never play in the Championship!! ??
Playing in front of Daniel Bentley who has just miskicked horribly to present Leeds with an early chance.

Come on Taylor Moore. Great lad. The players at Southend loved him. I can't think of any loan player that tried so hard every single game.

Yeah good luck to him, cracking bloke. Always happy to have a brief chat and a laugh at DL. Even offered me a coffee once ??

He’s one I’ll always follow the progress of. Fair play to him he’s obviously got his head down and worked his nuts off pre season to get the nod today

A couple of comments from the Bristol board. The first is an opinion of Taylor, the second sounds vaguely familiar. Hey ho, not just us then.

Let’s take a positive out of today. Taylor Moore stepped up. Yes maybe at fault for Bamford goal. But thought today he showed that he can cut it at championship level. Things can only get better it is only the first game which was against a very good physical side.

Most disappointing thing is we see to.have learned nothing from last year, one up front and no creation in the middle cost us at home again, when we went 442 for the last 10mins we looked a different side, that's how we should have started the game on the front foot, dose feel sometimes like Lee is more worried about not trying to lose than actually going out to win a game,

Reading the Bristol forum they are really pleased with how Taylor has been playing (and Dan too).

Hope we played a part in his development, top bloke and wish him all the very best.

Yep, agreed.

My abiding memory will be him running the length of the pitch in the final minute against Gillingham to score that second goal.

That's the sort of desire that was lacking yesterday for large parts.

Back