• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News TBV Anthem - Performed by The Colours Between

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
Local boys The Colours Between (including our very own Bobby Greenberg) have kindly produced a sample of the ever popular TBV anthem "Sing Up"

Download it here via Greenberg's site - www.earlysound.me/SUFC.mp3

We hope to have it playing pre-match on Saturday.

More work will be put in over the summer break, so keep your eyes and ears peeled people.

Thought's?

Last edited:
Great Idea and much better than what we currently use.

My only concern is the pitch. It will be hard to hear and perhaps would be better if you could here the tone in music change more.

A team with noisy vocals would over power vocals coming from the speakers very comfortably, being able to hear higher pitched music working in cooperation with the vocals would be more beneficial so perhaps that can be worked on over the summer.

A great effort though and im sure that will certainly work against cheltenham (their not going to be loud!!).

Great effort Bobby! Well done everyone involved will definitely get more people knowing the words and singing along!

Great Idea and much better than what we currently use.

My only concern is the pitch. It will be hard to hear and perhaps would be better if you could here the tone in music change more.

A team with noisy vocals would over power vocals coming from the speakers very comfortably, being able to hear higher pitched music working in cooperation with the vocals would be more beneficial so perhaps that can be worked on over the summer.

A great effort though and im sure that will certainly work against cheltenham (their not going to be loud!!).

yeah i get ya. its more of a demo. cheers for the comments

Is the proper version going on iTunes? Or even this version? Sure plenty of people would buy it!

bless you. no, its not. i dont think anyone would buy it! its not that kind of song

Anyone using it as their ringtone yet?!
Yeah, downloaded it. If you want to then use the link and copy it into www.mediaconverter.org and choose file type mp3, it's all easy! Then put it on my iPod and phone and set it as ringtone!
Bobby have you get any of your bands music on iTunes or anything?

Back