• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News TBV Anthem - Performed by The Colours Between

Me and Absolut Shrimper really want a copy of this. As brilliant! Sadly, we both only use work PC's which ban us from downloading. Grrr! Is there any chance anyone could put a copy on a CD for me? I can collect in the Spread before the game and will buy whoever delivers a beer.

Me and Absolut Shrimper really want a copy of this. As brilliant! Sadly, we both only use work PC's which ban us from downloading. Grrr! Is there any chance anyone could put a copy on a CD for me? I can collect in the Spread before the game and will buy whoever delivers a beer.

I have it on my pc and my phone, so can email it or bluetooth to anyone that wants it. Pm me with email addresses or find me in the spread on saturday.

The club have agreed to play this on Saturday, so please listen out for it and join in everyone!

Local boys The Colours Between (including our very own Bobby Greenberg) have kindly produced a sample of the ever popular TBV anthem "Sing Up"

Download it here via Greenberg's site - www.earlysound.me/SUFC.mp3

We hope to have it playing pre-match on Saturday.

More work will be put in over the summer break, so keep your eyes and ears peeled people.

Thought's?

That is wicked, no?

:clap:

Anyway i can get this or the Shrimpers song on my Myspace? Thank in advance.

The Colours Between song > Terry Aldertons "We're The Seasiders"

It sounds a lot more menacing with Guitars than the rather camp recorder version they were playing before!

Perhaps we should use it for the goal song as well.

Back