• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Team for Stockport

chapperzUK

With so many injuries and with us being relegated, what team would you like to see.

Available Players?
Mildenhall
Francis
Malone
Baldwin
Grant
Macca
Paterson
Moussa
Sankofa
Vernon
Herd
Mvoto
Jack
O'Keefe
Crawford

Starting XI :
Mildenhall
Francis Baldwin Sankofa Herd
O'Keefe Grant Macca Moussa
Vernon Crawford

Subs : Jack, Malone, Mvoto, Paterson and some yoofs

Kelvin Jack,
Simon Francis, Adam Barrett, Ron Martin, Johnny Herd
Stuart O'Keefe, Anthony Grant, Franck Moussa, Steve Tilson
War Chest, Geoff King
Subs:
Cricko, Scott Vernon, Bloke in the ticket office, Kit man, John Stannard, Matt Paterson, Ian Joyce to make a return

Jack/Bentley
Francis Mvoto Baldwin Herd
O'Keefe Grant McCormack Moussa
Paterson Crawford

I personally would go with:

Jack

Sankofa
Baldwin
M'Voto
Herd

Francis
Grant
Moussa
O'Keefe

Paterson
Crawford

Subs: Mildenhall, Vernon, McCormack, Malone, Okai, James-Lewis, Reynolds

Jack

Sankofa
Baldwin
M'Voto
Herd

Francis
Grant
Moussa
O'Keefe

Paterson
Crawford

Isn't he on loan at Grays?

Jack

Sankofa
Baldwin
M'Voto
Herd

Francis
Grant
Moussa
O'Keefe

Paterson
Crawford

Almost spot on, but Mildy will play in goal.

Sankofa at right back I hope also with Grant and Moussa in the middle and O'Keefe left.

Definitely start Crawford and Paterson together. I know Paterson had a poor game at Oldham, but he's our player and probably just needs a boost of confidence.

Looking forward to a game with no pressure for a change!

Originally Posted by Andy_S

Jack

Sankofa
Baldwin
M'Voto
Herd

Francis
Grant
Moussa
O'Keefe

Paterson
Crawford

Almost spot on, but Mildy will play in goal.

Sankofa at right back I hope also with Grant and Moussa in the middle and O'Keefe left.

Definitely start Crawford and Paterson together. I know Paterson had a poor game at Oldham, but he's our player and probably just needs a boost of confidence.

Looking forward to a game with no pressure for a change!

I aree with Travelling blue.

Mildenhall

Laurent Grant Moussa O Keefe

Paterson Crawford.

How has Reynolds done at Grays?

Mildenhall

Laurent Grant Moussa O Keefe

Paterson Crawford.

How has Reynolds done at Grays?

From reading a few posts on a grays forum, he has been very impressive. They also have him down on their website as a midfielder, although I thought he was a LB.

I wonder if the commercial department will auction up a subs place to bring a bit of money in

would be a good idea but i dont think we are allowed to register any players when outside transfer window...though i think if ur under 18 u dont need to be registered.

Anyone know how Stockports ticket sales are progressing, as they asked for 1,000 tickets?. Having been thrashed 0-6 at home yesterday, if we cant score at least 3 or 4 against them in our last home game then it will be a disaster.

I would go with the youth goalkeeper (I know Mildy will play) -

Bentley

Sanks Baldwin Mvoto Herd

O'Keefe Macca Grant Laurent

Crawford Patts

Back