• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tell us about yourself - an open invite

Cyprusblue

Born on Canvey so no choice about who to support really. Out of the UK for the last 17 years so thank goodness for the internet (although the past 2 seasons were painful on a Saturday afternoon) Now in southern Germany and not another Blue in sight but I'm used to that. Quite proud that I can never be accused of being a glory supporter or a member of the prawn sandwich club

NickFawcett

This is an open invite to our new posters who have joined since the re-launch of ShrimperZone. Why not post a few lines on here telling us a bit more about you as a Southend fan. You don't need to produce a work of art (that would be almost impossible on the Zone). Go on, give it a go.
Have always been a keen follower of Southend United, despite not having lived in the area for many years. Loved watching the Shrimpers at Roots Hall as a boy. Living now in Wellington, Somerset, and hope to get to an away game or two in the area this season.

NickFawcett

I'm struggling to learn now to create a new thread from scratch. Could you guide me?

RHB

Super Moderator ⭐
Staff member
Welcome to the Zone Nick. If you haven't experienced the Blues away support, then you are in for a treat. A very vocal bunch from start to finish. Keep posting buddy.

RHB

Super Moderator ⭐
Staff member
I'm struggling to learn now to create a new thread from scratch. Could you guide me?
Easy once you've done it a few times but as with all things new, a bugger till you try!

I've attached a screenshot of one of the forums, ChitChat. If you click on it you will see above Southend United Ladies thread that there is a dialogue box with the words 'Thread title'. Click your curser on that and type the name of the thread you want to start. Once you've done that a further box appears where you can type whatever it is you want to post about. When you're done just hit the 'Post' button at the bottom and your thread will be live.

Screenshot (109).png