• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Could you please go through the thread and sort out all the formatting? Then re-send. Cheers Naps!

Coach ET phoned home..... (sorry)

Used a lot of numbers in 2004 didn't we? Must have been a yoof speak thing that I forgot :dim:

Dear Napster:smile:

Great find!

Also, I miss MtS. I get a semi when he starts posting latin!

Pubey.

What an amazing thread that was. Just wish I was posting on here then, could have had so much fun. Jam is right, the mods let so much go then.

McScriven said:
Right I've seen the pic in the brochure and you are a tin pot under 13's manager or something. The coaches at SUFC in the Centreof Excellence are little more than Sunday League mangers who like to think they are something.

They do the work for free trying to live out a dream that they were never good enough to make it as players or real managers.

So you seem to have a personal vendetta with Tilly, probably because he worked out what you were and got shot.

Now tell us the reasons of your hate or don't say anything.

Wonder whatever became of that nice McScriven chap...

Those were the days... XXX16 or whoever and his unhealthy obsession with Darryl Sutch, FM13 - wow, never has anyone started more keyboard wars than he did! Coach ET... well I must admit after all the hot air, when he did eventually post his CV I was expecting something a bit meatier!

Still, it just goes to show how even back then the threads degenerated into a personal rant somewhere along the line, it just wasn't all anti Ron as this was before the credit crunch crisis and he was still very much the flavour of the month back then.

Shrimperzone Gold.

Perhaps we could have a weekly feature of some classic SZ threads from the past, just like old TV repeats. Could we also set up an "Shrimperzone +1" to run an hour later for those who missed it first time around?

:smiles:

Back