• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tes officially released

Text from the club:

"Southend United have today released striker Tes Bramble. The 24 year-old is rumoured to be attracting interest from Nottingham Forest and Rochdale."

O well it was inevitable really, if he can fulfill his potential then i think he will do a job for a league side but can't see it being forest.

Good luck to the fella though.

Also just sent from the club:

"Winger Nicky Nicolau has been offered a one-year contract for the forthcoming League One season. The blues are awating the former Arsenal man's decision."

Bye Tes
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

No wonder Forest got relegated if they think Bramble is what they need, bloody hell.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ June 02 2005,13:03)]Bye Tes
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

No wonder Forest got relegated if they think Bramble is what they need, bloody hell.
Perhaps he might make a centre-back ?

wow that's a suprise! i could see it coming the moment eastwood put the ball in the net after 7 seconds against swansea

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ June 02 2005,19:38)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Andy_S @ June 02 2005,19:35)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ June 02 2005,19:32)]
sad.gif
My sentiments exactly.

TIG will live forever though.  
wink.gif

tounge.gif
Fancy upping sticks and following him?  Won't have any self-proclaimed vips to deal with either.
It's an idea.
wink.gif

Andy, will you be found in the Forest end next season then, if Gary 'Blind' Megson gets Bramble in of course ?

biggrin.gif

With so much potential he needs a clean break to revitalize his career. I for one wish him the best and hope he achieves great things.

I wish him well for the future, but part of me is not un happy he is leaving. The background of partying with bro Titus and the alleged hotel fun party crew, has always affected him. On his day great, more of the time lazy and uninterested. I hope he does fulfill his potential, preferably not against us. Tilly will bring in another striker who will more than comfortably fill the boots left by Tes. Onwards and upwards!

Back