• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update Thank you to all.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
Thank you to all that have contributed to another season here on The Zone. In no particular order special mentions to.

Our sponsors MSPFX and Francis James Accountants.

@The Big Dady for all his excellent work in providing us with such fantastic match day analysis and interviews. Personally I think he should try to make the posts longer. :Winking:
To @Mick for keeping us up to date with the referee's we would be up against every game.
@Shrimpergarry for all his work with the pre match threads and analysis.
@DoDTS for his fantastic work with the prediction league and giving a lot of fans so much enjoyment over the season.
@D1versity for his excellent videos and thoughts on the match games live, also @Shrimpers TV for the same.
@RHB for looking after our competition's and winners.

To all the Mods who have tried their utmost to keep the forums in order and do so much free work behind the scences to make The Zone so special and keep it as still one of the best football forums out there. The hours they put in cannot be praised enough.

To all of the Zoners who have helped to keep us running with your cash contributions over the season and others bringing us news from around the football world.

There are so many who contribute in different ways to numerous to mention but thank you.

And lastly but never leastly to all of you for giving us your thoughts, sponsoring players joining in with debates and playing our little competitions, Without you we have no Zone,

Let's hope we have some good news soon on our beloved club and we can look forward to next season with less strife.

From a personal point of view it has been a pleasure to meet up with so many of you at games and elsewhere.

Have a great break although of course pre-season debates start now. :Stunned:

Roll on next season..UTB
John.

Last edited:
Thank you to all that have contributed to another season here on The Zone. In no particular order special mentions to.

Our sponsors MSPFX and Francis James Accountants.

@The Big Dady for all his excellent work in providing us with such fantastic match day analysis and interviews. Personally I think he should try to make the posts longer. :Winking:
To @Mick for keeping us up to date with the referee's we would be up against every game.
@Shrimpergarry for all his work with the pre match threads and analysis.
@DoDTS for his fantastic work with the prediction league and giving a lot of fans so much enjoyment over the season.
@D1versity for his excellent videos and thoughts on the match games live, also @Shrimpers TV for the same.
@RHB for looking after our competition's and winners.

To all the Mods who have tried their utmost to keep the forums in order and do so much free work behind the scences to make The Zone so special and keep it as still one of the best football forums out there. The hours they put in cannot be praised enough.

To all of the Zoners who have helped to keep us running with your cash contributions over the season and others bringing us news from around the football world.

There are so many who contribute in different ways to numerous to mention but thank you.

And lastly but never leastly to all of you for giving us your thoughts, sponsoring players joining in with debates and playing our little competitions, Without you we have no Zone,

Let's hope we have some good news soon on our beloved club and we can look forward to next season with less strife.

From a personal point of view it has been a pleasure to meet up with so many of you at games and elsewhere.

Have a great break although of course pre-season debates start now. :Stunned:

Roll on next season..UTB
John.
I keep looking out for you at the ground but i've never seen anyone remotely resembling Kylie Minogue (to whom you bear a remarkable resemblance, in case noone's mentioned it). Have you changed your hair or something?

I keep looking out for you at the ground but i've never seen anyone remotely resembling Kylie Minogue (to whom you bear a remarkable resemblance, in case noone's mentioned it). Have you changed your hair or something?
That's odd baring in mind i have spotted you a few times.
Brains, Thunderbirds. | Thunderbirds are go, Gerry anderson, Cartoon tv  shows
You will have to look closely at his Avatar to get this,

You know I love you guys, and totally support you in the excellent work you do to make this the best fans forum certainly in the lower leagues, if not in the country!

If any members out there want to help with supporting this wonderful site, then do consider setting up a standing order, like I have, via the green donate button. £10 a month, for instance, is a couple of takeaway coffees, but racks up £120 over a season - that's all money to help with the site running costs and not really something you would miss.

Have a great Summer everyone, hopefully we'll have some news to celebrate soon and then we'll all be looking for volunteers to go in and get the old girl ready for next season with our paint brushes and jet washers!

Occasionally, I'll glance at other fans forums in and around our opposition, and without trying to get a flat up your bum @Cricko - SZ offers so much more.
The mods are 90% on point, and clearly our fanbase is vast, with a vast range of opinion.
Nothing wrong with that.
Let us know when you intend to rattle the tin again, and a contrib from me will wing its way to your Rio retirement fund!

Yes and a big THANK YOU to everyone associated with Shrimperzone and all the hard work that goes on behind the scenes.
Not sure what I would do without my daily dose of the zone I feel that it still allows me to connect with all the Shrimpers out there both at home and overseas.
Enjoy your summer everyone and hopefully we will all have some good news soon............

It's us who should be thanking the owners and mods.

Are you sure about that?:ROFL:

In all seriousness, this place has been a constant source of information and (mainly) light hearted fun during the last few years of my physical ill health.
Now I'm back at work and earning again, a donation will be sent next week when I am paid.
Many thanks to all involved for what you do.

Back