• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Thanks to the Shrimpers

bartonbankwrexham

I never thought that the LDV final would be my second best day as a Wrexham fan....but it was.
Today a judge in Birmingham ruled that Hamilton's transfer of the Racecourse ground to his property company was illegal. The ground is back in the ownership of the club, which will make it easier to sell.
Further, he refused the thieving b@stard leave to appeal.

Moral: The masses can beat the classes.

On behalf of Wrexham I would like to thank all the Shrimpers who have supported us in our fight...and wish you all the best as you blaze your way through L1!!!

Thats excellent news im happy for all your fans and all of Wrexham football club well done!
I See you've got Juan Ugarte back that must be the iceing on the cake!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mighty Shrimper @ Oct. 21 2005,03:13)]Thats excellent news im happy for all your fans and all of Wrexham football club well done!
I See you've got Juan Ugarte back that must be the iceing on the cake!
Would like to echo that as well. Had a great night with some of your blokes after the final.
Good luck in getting back up this year.
Cheers!
biggrin.gif

Well done Wrexham & Well done the courts.

its about time the law stood up to some of the businessmen wrecking our sport. All we need to do now is get rid of football agents.

Good Luck in the future to all at Wrexham.

Great news. I also met a few Wrexham supporters after the final and they couldn't have been nicer guys.  Hopefully soon this whole mess will be behind you, good luck for the rest of the season.
smile.gif

Barton - we are all thrilled for the Welsh Dragons to hear that news, many congratulations!

smile.gif

Now you can really enjoy those derby days against Chester!

biggrin.gif

If anyone wants to pop over and read the details, or post a message on the Wrexham board it is here:

Red Passion

And follow the links to the Wrexham board.

This is seriously good news for all league clubs, a line has been drawn in the sand for all future assett strippers to consider. We smaller clubs might not look like such easy pickings in future.

The only down side of this is that once again, the Football League have abdicated their responsibility towards the clubs who pay their wages, and others have had to do their job for them.

Well done, Wrexham!

Top stuff, Wrexham.

Now you can concentrate on getting back into the division from which you were unjustly relegated...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (bartonbankwrexham @ Oct. 20 2005,23:44)]I never thought that the LDV final would be my second best day as a Wrexham fan....but it was.
Today a judge in Birmingham ruled that Hamilton's transfer of the Racecourse ground to his property company was illegal. The ground is back in the ownership of the club, which will make it easier to sell.
Further, he refused the thieving b@stard leave to appeal.

Moral: The masses can beat the classes.

On behalf of Wrexham I would like to thank all the Shrimpers who have supported us in our fight...and wish you all the best as you blaze your way through L1!!!
Given that (as far as I know) it was the transfer that precipitated your fall into adimistration, should you not also get all your points back too?

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Back