• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

that penalty

canada shrimper

Director
As i sat reading the Toronto star sports section a few moments ago i came upon an article that said the lad who caught Beckhams penalty played basketball and had to jump for it,he was apparently in row Q.This begs the question who will be taking our pens this season?

Actualy seeing the penalty takes again the over night (from that game !). I noticed the last two portugies actually placed the ball about a foot either side of the penalty spot ? I though the whole point was the penalty was supposed to be taken from the spot (most noticable in the last portugues one which their goaly took )

As for ours , well its got to be Mark Gower , you know luckey number 7 and midfieldlers et al.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The 4th man @ June 28 2004,14:29)]Actualy seeing the penalty takes again the over night (from that game !). I noticed the last two portugies actually placed the ball about a foot either side of the penalty spot ?
The ball was probably in the right place. It was the spot that was moving.

tounge.gif

As for our penalty taker... we can't really say. i'm sure Tilly and Brush will want to look at the new boys to see if they're any better than the squad remaining from last season.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ June 28 2004,15:43)]Tesfaye (I'm a born again striker) Bramble will be taking the penalties as part of his quest to become the hero we all know he should be.......
....and has had plenty of opportunity to be, but to no avail
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dreams @ June 28 2004,15:58)]i fancy eagle edwards up from the back!!!
tounge.gif
Can you keep your deviances away from the boards please
smile.gif

Dudders to take the spot kicks. Twenty goals next season from that man I reckon (and hope)!

Nobody mentioned Bart then?
wow.gif

Can't we take a leaf out of Portugal's book here!!!

We've been talking about GK's commanding their box, but not which box
rock.gif
biggrin.gif

Mind you, he'd have to be PDQ to get back to his own goal-line
ghostface.gif

Back