• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

that time again

bas blue

Coach
yep its here already..........the draw for the first round of the ldv is on saturday. can we get canvey ?

Thankyou Mr Lewis. What would we do without you...
wink.gif

I've got a funny feeling we'll draw Orient actually. And knowing them, they'll beat us as they always seem to play like superheros in local derbies.

Torquay away. I can feel it in the bones.

Are there any prices available for us reaching the final again?

I'd happily go out in the 1st Round. Sick and tired of the thing.

I fancy a nice away non league away day!! Should be a good one, especially Aldershot or Hereford!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper2thecore @ Sep. 13 2005,09:58)]I cant live without my Mill Stad fix, cmon the BLUES!!!!
Have to wait for the playoff final then!

biggrin.gif

Don't really care who we get, so long as it doesn't affect our league form I don't mind the LDV

Torquay? I've never been there, so I'd have to go if we got them!
wink.gif

FAO MILKY!!

Do you live near Crawley? I live not far away, well far enough I guess...

Aldershot or Woking for me!!

Col******r at home?

Just for an easy passage to the next round

I can't be arsed with doing an away trip midweek for enevitable LDV elmination.
Bring on losing at home to Wycombe so we can concentrate on going up so we don't play in the LDV anymore...

Back