• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

that time again

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Sep. 13 2005,10:30)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper2thecore @ Sep. 13 2005,09:58)]I cant live without my Mill Stad fix, cmon the BLUES!!!!
Have to wait for the playoff final then!

biggrin.gif
I seem to recall vaguely that someone said this season's final would be at the new Wembley - does anyone know for sure?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimper4life @ Sep. 13 2005,18:55)]The ldv could also be at the new wembley aswell?
rock.gif
I thought the FA Cup Final was going to be the first game at the new Wembley and the LDV Final was going to be at the Millenium Stadium still.

Col******r at Layer Road will do me, seing as I can almost see the s%&thole from my window.

we will get Orient, they will beat us 1-0 again, and then they will claim to be the greatest side that has ever graced the earth and claim they will win the LDV, and then lose to Aldershot in the second round at home losing 2-0.

tounge.gif

We can't draw Col******r in the first round of the LDV, they, along with wallsall recieved a bye to the second round after being drawn out of a hat, according to the official website.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (scamps @ Sep. 14 2005,23:57)]Exeter away, i can see it now. Or torquay at home, So we can give hells bells so abuse.
Torquay away is a cracking idea - if we stuff them then we can ram that bloody 'Easy' chant back down Helen's throat - damn her show for propogating it.

I've been to Torquay and it's a bloody long way away,

Be careful what you wish for!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sussex Shrimper @ Sep. 13 2005,17:51)]
[b said:
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper2thecore @ Sep. 13 2005,09:58)]I cant live without my Mill Stad fix, cmon the BLUES!!!!

biggrin.gif
I seem to recall vaguely that someone said this season's final would be at the new Wembley - does anyone know for sure?
The LDV Final will be at Roots Hall, West.

The FA Cup is planned to be the first game at the New Wembley although they have booked the Mill Stad as cover in case it's not finished in time.

As the Play Off Final is after the FA Cup final I'd imagine the play offs will be at Wembley, should it be finished.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bucks_blue @ Sep. 15 2005,08:58)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sussex Shrimper @ Sep. 13 2005,17:51)]
[b said:
[b said:

biggrin.gif
The LDV Final will be at Roots Hall, West.

The FA Cup is planned to be the first game at the New Wembley although they have booked the Mill Stad as cover in case it's not finished in time.

As the Play Off Final is after the FA Cup final I'd imagine the play offs will be at Wembley, should it be finished.
Thought that was probably the case, I must have been imagining things.

Thanks.

Hmm. Not sure. I thought that they intended to have one game at Wembley where they would have something of a trial run with a reduced capacity.

U21s would be one option....but....you don't have segregation to worry about then. Looking at it rationally, the LDV would be the obvious choice because it attracts about half the crowds, has rival fans and is a competitive game.

Shame I don't work for the FA

sad.gif

Back