• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update The £1200 we raised for the players and staff.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
Just to keep you all informed as to where it went. There was an end of season party and The Trust handed the monies over to Sharon at the club who looked after them all.

I have only learned of this today but maybe wires got crossed and at least it went to the correct people.

Thank you Zoners. x

Last edited:
Yes, sorry about this, I don't know where the break down in communication was, but I believe the non playing staff were planning a BBQ over the summer with their half of it.

Hmm, not sure using the hardship fund for a summer doo is a great idea given the position the club is currently in

Hmm, not sure using the hardship fund for a summer doo is a great idea given the position the club is currently in
They have had little cheer in the last god knows how many months. If a BBQ for them and their families gives them some light relieve then that's good enough for me. Hope they have a great day.

Just to clarify, this wasn’t the hardship fund. This is still with the Trust and won’t be used for anything else in the position we are still in. A decision will be made as to what to do if we ever make it out the other side. The only funds used from hardship fund have gone directly to pay applicants who had salaries unpaid and provided details of their hardship in confidence to the Trust.

Just to clarify, this wasn’t the hardship fund. This is still with the Trust and won’t be used for anything else in the position we are still in. A decision will be made as to what to do if we ever make it out the other side. The only funds used from hardship fund have gone directly to pay applicants who had salaries unpaid and provided details of their hardship in confidence to the Trust.
In that case ignore my last

Back