• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Apprentice 2019

I think the programme makes them look like that and they select "characters" to make it more interesting.

Yes but most are chancers,who apart from being good at relentless self-promotion seem to have very little business acumen at all. I shudder to think what my (recently retired) younger brother,(not Rob Noxious but the other one),a venture capitalist,makes of the programme.Granted it's usually very entertaining.

Last edited:
The whole thing is edited to hell, I agree. The nonsense of 'the cars will pick you up in 20 minutes' to have them all waking up and looking like a million dollars all pouty and foo fooed in 20 minutes is obviously rubbish. Apparently also, the boardroom process can take hours so it is heavily edited for 'entertainment' purposes. It is approaching the end of the line IMHO as it is too formulaic.

The whole thing is edited to hell, I agree. The nonsense of 'the cars will pick you up in 20 minutes' to have them all waking up and looking like a million dollars all pouty and foo fooed in 20 minutes is obviously rubbish. Apparently also, the boardroom process can take hours so it is heavily edited for 'entertainment' purposes. It is approaching the end of the line IMHO as it is too formulaic.

I went a long time without watching it, I watched the first 3 series I think and then didn't watch again until the last two series and I only watched them because my other half does. What really struck me is the gulf in quality from those early contestants to the ones you have now. Some of the contestants who didn't even make the final in the early series you feel would canter to victory against the new lot. I think it has moved too far towards having characters and entertainers rather than quality business people. It is getting closer to just another reality TV show.

BigMolt - Thomas Skinner
Old Blue Lady - Riyonn Farsad
Billericay Blue - Lewis Ellis
Shrimpersfan - Iasha Masood
fatshrimp - Ryan-Mark Parsons
Ricky Otto - Carina Lepore
SupaBlues - Lottie Lion
Tangled Up In Blue - Dean Ahmad
Rob Noxious - Jemelin Artigas
Spaceman Spiff - Scarlett Allen-Horton
MK Shrimper - Marianne Rawlins
RHB - Pamela Laird

Updated list.

Last edited:
Lottie getting into trouble for a moronic racist whatsapp message it seems. Not long for this process I think. For a librarian she’s got a heck of a high opinion of her business acumen!

Wrong one went for me, still, it was only a matter of time.
Yep, PM should have gone. Surprised LS didn't make Ryan-Mark PM for next week, seeing as how he shirked it last night.

Lottie should be PM next week as well, should be a corking episode.

Think the winner will be Scarlett or Lewis

Can't believe that nobody in the losing sub-team knew the dates of WW2.:Dunce: When I was on TP (admittedly some time ago now) even the thickest kids were crazy to know about Hitler and the rise of Nazism.

Did smile last night at Lord S's remark about "Saving Ryan's Privates......" :Winking2:

And speaking of whom, thought he was a gonna there - another lucky escape.....

Back