• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The best of Titus Bramble

What an impressive blood line that young man has, what a load of tosh him and his brother are, very funny vid though opens yours eyes a bit lol

He is so far, I always thoguht we had the best bramble, and I was/am not a tes fan!!

I honestly dont think titus is even good enough for the championship. Would not get in our team!!

Do you recall that Interview with the two Brambles before (I think) the Canvey game. Long pauses between questions as the family brain cell was passed from brother to brother

Do you recall that Interview with the two Brambles before (I think) the Canvey game. Long pauses between questions as the family brain cell was passed from brother to brother

I've still got that on video somewhere - it was after the Chesterfield FA Cup replay win ( Whelan and Belgrave the scorers ).

It goes something like -

Tony Gubba : What's the best part of Titus' game?
Tes : Errrr... defending

Tony Gubba: and Titus, what's the best part of Tes' game?
Titus : Errr......attacking

Legendary. I'll try to get it on YouTube soon.....

I've still got that on video somewhere - it was after the Chesterfield FA Cup replay win ( Whelan and Belgrave the scorers ).

It goes something like -

Tony Gubba : What's the best part of Titus' game?
Tes : Errrr... defending

Tony Gubba: and Titus, what's the best part of Tes' game?
Titus : Errr......attacking

Legendary. I'll try to get it on YouTube soon.....

what an insightful interview that sounds! :hilarious:

Back