• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The boss is out....do you

Your boss is out for the day, do you... (private poll)

• Work as normal - you are professional to the extreme

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Work as normal - you have a responsibility to your teammates

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Work if anyone directly asks you to do something

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Load up the 'Zone and while the day away (assuming you don't do this anyway)

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Pretty much write the day off in some other pursuit (shouldn't have had five options...)

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

sufcintheprem

This is a modified caption
So the boss is out, which of the above applies the most to you.

Apologies for those who are their own boss as I know you guys like clicking stuff too. Make it hypothetical if you want. Apologies to students too....actually scrap that, you spend all day boozing, shagging and doing drugs.

Last edited:
I sit on SZ while I'm at work anyway, it whiles away the time when I'm not dealing with the clients. However, when the boss is off, I do even less than normal! :D

If I'm in the office the 'zone is always on. My work is so slack I'm amazed that they still pay me :D

Back