• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐
Surprised not to have seen any references to it anywhere or was everyone watching football elsewhere?

FWIW, my opinion was that a certain lady tried to hijack the whole proceedings and turn it from a family affair into a one woman show and failed miserably. And what was with her face? She looked as if she'd spent Christmas with the Bride of Wildenstein's plastic surgeon - definitely had some work done and an overdose of Botox I'd say.

Thought the live acts all did very well. Amy Winehouse sang ok but looked in an absolutely dreadful state Didn't understand for the life of me how Mark Ronson got Best British Male, when the guy never sings. Should have been Mika's 2nd of the night. Thought Paul McCartney was going to do Band on the Run so was disappointed not to hear that, but rest of his set was pretty good - he's still got it.

Vic Reeves was a complete twonk when he came on to do his presentation, whereas Alan Carr got away with his. Why does David Tennant only seem amazingly sexy as Dr Who?

On the whole B+ for effort to the younger Osbournes for their efforts, B- for Ozzy for disappearing for about an hour and an F for Sharon!

Kylie was there ..need I say more ............*Sigh*.....:D

Thought you'd mention that young lady! Was it my imagination or did she look as if she'd put on a little weight - not a criticism as I thought she looked great, just a little more rounded than usual. Could have been the dress I suppose.

Thought you'd mention that young lady! Was it my imagination or did she look as if she'd put on a little weight - not a criticism as I thought she looked great, just a little more rounded than usual. Could have been the dress I suppose.

Yes she did and it makes her look so much more ......Errrmmmmmmm ;)

I feel sorry for Annie Lennox. She used to clean up every year but nowadays doesn't even get a mention.

I feel sorry for Annie Lennox. She used to clean up every year but nowadays doesn't even get a mention.

They get a professional cleaning company in these days, the mess the crowd make is huge.

As to Kylie, good to see her back but is it me or is her new material rubbish ? Not a pop fan but her slightly older stuff was at least catchy.

Had to watch with the sound down in the end.

They get a professional cleaning company in these days, the mess the crowd make is huge.

As to Kylie, good to see her back but is it me or is her new material rubbish ? Not a pop fan but her slightly older stuff was at least catchy.

Had to watch with the sound down in the end.

Oh was she singing then ? ........I never noticed ...;)

When Kylie makes straightforward pop she's fine but all too often these days she tries too hard to appeal to younger listeners with more urban-sounding records that simply don't suit her at all. I've got her new album and it's a real mixture - some classic pop songs but also some feeble Gwen Stefani/Black Eyed Peas-style rap nonsense.

Her best era was around 1994 when her records had a more fresh yet mature sound, like Confide In Me and Put Yourself In My Place.

Kylie has put on around 13lb since she was given the all clear for breast cancer. According to various reports this is due to the medication she has to continually take, a less rigorous stage routine and advise from her doctors to 'beef up a little'. And may I say, what an absolute stunner she's looking for it too. To my mind she always did seem rather on the skinny side (except for her banned Agent Provocateur lingerie add.....hum diddly do dar!) but now, well, that backside looks even more inviting than it ever did :finger:

Back