• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Bullied Syrian boy.

He has rocked up late with a wide-scope insult. What does that add? If he wants to make points on specifics then we can have a chat, vague insults are of little or no value so if that is all he wants to do he may as well keep it to himself.

The reason the legend that is Wivs has not come on here is because of the likes of you. He is one many who have spoken to me personally, months ago and encouraged me not to be silenced by you or any of the groovy gang.

Now that you have developed a god complex it looks like he can't hold back any more....Well done Wivs you are not alone.

You would gain some respectability if you commented on the interview with the accused and perhaps the wider debate about media spin etc.

If you cant at least remember your not good enough to insult the likes of Wivs…...fact.

I don't know if it's fake, but Robinson has a reputation for fake news. He's already proven to be misinformed on this subject.

Why do you believe and trust Robinson so much as a source?

Lets see your evidence.

The onlty reason TR become involved is because the MSM tried to link him to the accused, which of course he isn't.

Just like the world not just our own MSM linked him to the Finsbury park attacker, they all issued apologies about a week later but of course that was already banked amongst the left.

Or how about the fake news that Jo Cox's attacker yelled "Britain first" as he stabbed her....Never happened but I bet you don't know that.

Lets see your evidence.

The onlty reason TR become involved is because the MSM tried to link him to the accused, which of course he isn't.

Just like the world not just our own MSM linked him to the Finsbury park attacker, they all issued apologies about a week later but of course that was already banked amongst the left.

Or how about the fake news that Jo Cox's attacker yelled "Britain first" as he stabbed her....Never happened but I bet you don't know that.
https://amp.thenational.ae/world/eu...fake-news-about-syrian-refugee-child-1.797007

The reason the legend that is Wivs has not come on here is because of the likes of you. He is one many who have spoken to me personally, months ago and encouraged me not to be silenced by you or any of the groovy gang.

Now that you have developed a god complex it looks like he can't hold back any more....Well done Wivs you are not alone.

You would gain some respectability if you commented on the interview with the accused and perhaps the wider debate about media spin etc.

If you cant at least remember your not good enough to insult the likes of Wivs…...fact.
proper bantz!!

Yes I seen that interview where he says he has been had. You are claiming that is not the accused being interviewed in the link I posted so where's your proof? What about the film of the white girl being attacked....Are you claiming that's fake?

Also it says the lawyer tweets he is considering taking legal action. Which has been reported as actually happening......I'm sure they will if they any proof.

Yes I seen that interview where he says he has been had. You are claiming that is not the accused being interviewed in the link I posted so where's your proof? What about the film of the white girl being attacked....Are you claiming that's fake?

Also it says the lawyer tweets he is considering taking legal action. Which has been reported as actually happening......I'm sure they will if they any proof.
I’m not claiming the video is fake. I’m not sure whether it’s authentic or not because it’s anonymised and because of the unreliability of the author/presenter.
Why do you trust Robinson so much?

For the record you and I were specifically asked not to do so. The fact that you are still ludicrous ****posting is frustrating but that is your call seemingly.

Back