• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The calm before the storm.

* ORM *

Still Loves Emma Bunton. Roy McDonough is God!
Flying the flag for SUFC in Sai Kung, Hong Kong
Very quiet - anyone would think we're nervous.
biggrin.gif

Nervous...me....never, its only the biggest match for 15 years!
wow.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif

No nerves at all!

nerves? what nerves....?
tounge.gif

The horrid thing is, if my nerves are shredded now, god knows what I'll be like tomorrow....

nerves, no nerves, roll on the 28th May!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matty the Shrimper @ May 07 2005,00:52)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TerryintheWest @ May 06 2005,23:18)]nerves, no nerves, roll on the 28th May!!  
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
Season will be over by then! Doubt it will be finished tomorrow though  
sad.gif
28th May is the League Two Play-Off Final, numbnuts!

WS

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ May 07 2005,00:04)]
[b said:
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TerryintheWest @ May 06 2005,23:18)]nerves, no nerves, roll on the 28th May!!  
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
sad.gif

WS

tounge.gif
I thought he was coming over to Chicago to see USA -v- England.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
sad.gif

WS

tounge.gif
I'm tired and it's quite early... but I think Matty knows it's the league 2 play off final but he meant that we will be beaten in the playoff semis...

If I've missed something then it'll no doubt click as I'm on my way up the A1(M)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (fbm @ May 07 2005,09:17)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
sad.gif

WS

tounge.gif
I'm tired and it's quite early... but I think Matty knows it's the league 2 play off final but he meant that we will be beaten in the playoff semis...
Yeah, so do I. OK, Matty, I retract the numbnuts ...

WS

biggrin.gif

2 hours sleep, drunken recolection of sitting on a bed discussing the election till 7am with two p*ssed up ole sl*ppers (aka my house mates), big hangover and promotion.
O its such a perfect day, i'm glad i spent it with you (the worlds greatest team)
O its such a perfect day, you just keep me hanging on (what ever the result i and every other blues fan will still love you)

Stockport Shrimpers shall be en route at 11am. Getting very nervous now but I do have a good feeling about today.

I will be underway around 11.30 but more poor dad has got to drive past grimsby pick me and revision books and suitcase up and then drive back down.

Just spoke to my Uncle and his coach had to stop at South Mimms as the gears had gone - all loaded on to another coach and back on route!

Closing down now, o well here we go!

COME ON YOU BLUE BOYS

1 hour to go... Men are supposed to think about sex every 6 seconds (or something like that). Have to admit, the only thing I can think about is promotion

Back