• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Club Should do Something For this Man

J

The Chameleon
Legend In His own Right. The Royal Gazette

I think the club should say thank you in some way etc.. maybe a free season ticket or something the like..
oops.gif

If he can afford to go there I think he can get a season ticket ok lol

There are hundreds of reasons to come to Bermuda.
Here’s five reasons why Bermudians should go to the Essex seaside resort of Southend...
1) At 1.34 miles long, Southend Pier is the world’s longest pleasure pier.
2) Southend is twinned with the Polish resort town of Sopot, the location of the longest wooden pier in Europe.
3) Noted for its seafront attractions, a diesel railway runs the length of Southend’s famous pier. It replaced the original electric service that dated back to 1890.
4) Good news for Customs officials: HM Revenue and Customs are major employers in the coastal town.
5) It’s 40 miles from London.

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ July 03 2006,10:25)]There are hundreds of reasons to come to Bermuda.
Here’s five reasons why Bermudians should go to the Essex seaside resort of Southend...
2) Southend is twinned with the Polish resort town of Sopot, the location of the longest wooden pier in Europe.
3) Noted for its seafront attractions, a diesel railway runs the length of Southend’s famous pier. It replaced the original electric service that dated back to 1890.
4) Good news for Customs officials: HM Revenue and Customs are major employers in the coastal town.

laugh.gif
I thought that too. I bet the reporter wishes he'd said three when he was typing it!!

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ July 03 2006,12:29)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ July 03 2006,10:25)]There are hundreds of reasons to come to Bermuda.

laugh.gif
I thought that too.  I bet the reporter wishes he'd said three when he was typing it!!

laugh.gif
Same here! Clutching straws abit with the last two me thinks!
laugh.gif

Back