• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The F.A are tw*t-heads!!!

The General

The Mouse (*)
Putting the kick off back 15 minutes wouldnt have hurt, would it ...

It took me 2 hrs 15 mins to do the last 25 miles. If it wasn't for the good old hard shoulder ... we would have been at least half an hour late.

Kev

rock.gif

You do realise you could have been nicked and points on your license for driving on the hard shoulder. Also lets hope one of those cameras didnt get you. Otherwise you might be resitting your test again.

Unless the Old Bill were directing the traffic to use the hard shoulder? And it took him long enough to pass the first time!

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ April 04 2004,21:56)]Unless the Old Bill were directing the traffic to use the hard shoulder? And it took him long enough to pass the first time!

tounge.gif
Yeah. All of a sudden, everyone started using the hard shoulder, so there must have been some message put out. Or everyone thought f**k it, and just used it.

Kev

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ April 04 2004,22:19)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ April 04 2004,21:56)]Unless the Old Bill were directing the traffic to use the hard shoulder? And it took him long enough to pass the first time!

tounge.gif
Yeah. All of a sudden, everyone started using the hard shoulder, so there must have been some message put out. Or everyone thought f**k it, and just used it.

Kev

tounge.gif
I hope you are right, there are loads of cameras along that part of the M6 including some of the new speed cameras that monitor your speed between 2 points.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 04 2004,22:27)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ April 04 2004,22:19)]
[b said:

tounge.gif

Kev

tounge.gif
I hope you are right, there are loads of cameras along that part of the M6 including some of the new speed cameras that monitor your speed between 2 points.
It took us 2hrs 15mins to do 25 miles so there was no chance of me speeding!!

Kev

biggrin.gif

Back