• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

the fbm views and ratings

woohoo

cant wait...

Im assuming 6/10 for all concerned
rock.gif

How the hell did Gray last the full 90mins??!!

he played very poorly with a shocking first touch and couldnt be bothered to break into a jog let alone a sprint

Wouldn't blame Che for the goal, we were outnumbered 3 to 4 at the back, but I thought he had a very poor second half and am amazed by him getting a 7.

I'm also a little surprised that both forwards get 5, but everyone else gets at least a 7.

Finally, why does Mitchell Cole get a 5 and Flahavan a 7? You say Flahavan din't have much to do (although he was nearly embarrassed until Jupp bailed him out) and Cole didn't have much time to do anything, surely on that basis their ratings should be same?

I write it as I see it without hearing any reports or reading any threads about the game.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Finally, why does Mitchell Cole get a 5 and Flahavan a 7? You say Flahavan din't have much to do (although he was nearly embarrassed until Jupp bailed him out) and Cole didn't have much time to do anything, surely on that basis their ratings should be same?

But the point is that Cole was brought on to do something. Flahavan only has to do what comes his way and can't actually get involved otherwise.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hong Kong Blue @ April 15 2006,16:44)]Wouldn't blame Che for the goal, we were outnumbered 3 to 4 at the back, but I thought he had a very poor second half and am amazed by him getting a 7.

I'm also a little surprised that both forwards get 5, but everyone else gets at least a 7.

Finally, why does Mitchell Cole get a 5 and Flahavan a 7? You say Flahavan din't have much to do (although he was nearly embarrassed until Jupp bailed him out) and Cole didn't have much time to do anything, surely on that basis their ratings should be same?
Surely it's all about personal opinions .

Where was Jupp for their goal? As soon as I saw the ball played into the huge gap that he had left, I just knew that it was going to be a goal and looked down at the floor. The cheers from the other end confirmed my fears!!  
down.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TerryintheWest @ April 15 2006,19:14)]Where was Jupp for their goal?
In the Fish House, East Road.

How Jupp got MoM with one of the most scandalously awful bits of defending I've seen all year at the Hall is baffling, to say the least.

It's not often I disagree with fbm, but I think he's well off the mark with this one. Bit like Jupp, really.

suspect.gif

My MoM... probably Bradbury or Guttridge, both of whom looked busy and who, if the Gills hadn't put a pikey curse on us, would have have scored on another afternoon - they certainly got into all the right places and did all the right things.

But Jupp - who, let's remember, is paid to defend - was completely at fault for their goal. In a 1-0 defeat, there's no way in a month of Sundays that that constitutes a Man of the Match performance.

Matt

Back