• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

the final day of the season

• Thread starter steve flack is god
  • Start date

steve flack is god

i thought the final day of the season would be on a sunday.

didnt it always used to be on a sunday?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steve flack is god @ April 04 2005,15:30)]i thought the final day of the season would be on a sunday.

didnt it always used to be on a sunday?
It was but only when we were in Div1.
The Championship as it is now has it's final week of games on Sunday May 8.

seems strange.
dont see why the cant play all the matches on the same day.

damn, there goes my trip to grimsby out the window

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ April 04 2005,16:23)]Away capacity at Grimsby anyone ?
2,200 behind the goal in the Osmond stand.

£16 adults.

sh*t view, similar to our very own North Bank!.

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ April 04 2005,16:35)]
[b said:

£16 adults.

laugh.gif
I'd think we'll easily sell that out, particularly if it's a championship/promotion decider with the Yeovil v Lincoln Towers game.

Does anyone know when the tickets will be on general sale (as I presume it will be made all-ticket)?

[b said:
[b said:

£16 adults.

laugh.gif
Cheers - I can see us filling that quite easily - particularly if the club runs coaches for a tenner
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ April 04 2005,17:07)]
[b said:
[b said:

£16 adults.

laugh.gif
Cheers - I can see us filling that quite easily - particularly if the club runs coaches for a tenner  
wink.gif
But the club don't run coaches!

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ April 04 2005,17:10)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ April 04 2005,17:07)]
[b said:
[b said:

£16 adults.

laugh.gif
wink.gif
But the club don't run coaches!

laugh.gif
Waddya mean the Shrimpers Trust club have been doing so for a long while
tounge.gif

I'll be there especially as I've just been informed that my LDV plans are completely knackered. I have to be in Belgium on Monday morning for a meeting starting at 9.00.

The hotels been booked for ages but its looking like a cancellation job.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (A loyal supporter @ April 04 2005,17:15)]I'll be there especially as I've just been informed that my LDV plans are completely knackered. I have to be in Belgium on Monday morning for a meeting starting at 9.00.

What's that, Doctor? Highly contagious? I have to stay in Cardiff and can't travel to Belgium?

wink.gif

Why not go over on the Sunday night/very early monday morning.

Even our very own ORM made it to a meeting on Monday - and that was in Hong Kong (or Singapore)

just jump in the back of a container lorry bound for the continent. apparently its all the rage in france

[b said:
Quote[/b] (A loyal supporter @ April 04 2005,17:15)]I'll be there especially as I've just been informed that my LDV plans are completely knackered. I have to be in Belgium on Monday morning for a meeting starting at 9.00.

Belgium?! don't bother!! im due back in the land of the belsh for monday morning 8am, so im catching the 12.58 eurostar to brussels on tuesday! well its either that or miss out on the after-party!!! now i've just got to work out a way of getting back for april 30th. that might be a tad more difficult!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Flying Scotsman @ April 04 2005,17:23)]Why not go over on the Sunday night/very early monday morning.

Even our very own ORM made it to a meeting on Monday - and that was in Hong Kong (or Singapore)
Well kind of - it was Hong Kong and the conference started with an opening reception on the Monday evening.

Just cancel or delay your meeting on Monday - I'm sure they'll be sympathetic.

Back