• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The good old days in the North Bank

As Christmas is coming, and the Goose has bird flu.....where can I buy these fantastic creations?

In Dublin's fair city
Where the girls are so pretty
I first set my eyes on sweet Molly Malone
As she wheeled her wheelbarrow
Through streets broad and narrow
Crying, "Cockles and mussels, alive, alive, oh!"

Cricko, I do think you need to be more accurate with the words of the third line.....

Great stuff......think i can see myself in the middle behind the goal...the good looking one (with hair those days)
What a privilege it was to stand in the Pak/north bank with hundreds of mates(sadly many no longer with us)in those great times mid 60s to early 80s
After going 3,4 0r five up the Pak would sing
we are only warming up
we are only warming up
We are only warrrmmming up

Last edited:
Back