• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Greatest news ever

Hey all,

Late news now but haven't had time to post due to sleep deprivation.

Little girl Freya Eden Pyle ( mini perth shrimper ) was born on 26/12/04 at 06.12 aussie time at King Edward memorial hospital, Subiaco, Perth.
Mum and baby well and dad chuffed to pieces.

Congrats to you all. Can I say I am wetting the babys head for you now. Why else would I be up at half 1 on a Monday morning. By the way most people ask for a train set for Christmas.  
smile.gif

Congratulations. Another ardent Blues fan for the future. All the best to you all.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Fitter @ Jan. 17 2005,01:27)]Congrats to you all. Can I say I am wetting the babys head for you now. Why else would I be up at half 1 on a Monday morning. By the way most people ask for a train set for Christmas.
smile.gif
I've been asking myself the same question!! Might be time for bed.

Congrats on the new arrival though. Expect to see 'mini perth shrimper' defending Maher, criticising Bart and arguing about attendances on SZ before you know it!

biggrin.gif
Congratualtions
biggrin.gif

age 1
tounge.gif
 gaga

age 13
mad.gif
 it's all your fault

age16  
ghostface.gif
you never like what i wear.

Joys of being a parent.

Congrats & Best wishes to you All.

Bruce Shrimpsteen

Born to Shrimp

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Jan. 17 2005,03:02)]
biggrin.gif
Congratualtions
biggrin.gif

age 1
tounge.gif
 gaga

age 13
mad.gif
 it's all your fault

age16  
ghostface.gif
you never like what i wear.

Joys of being a parent.

Congrats & Best wishes to you All.

Bruce Shrimpsteen

Born to Shrimp
wow.gif
biggrin.gif

Classic but you forgot

down.gif
You don't understand - how can you possibly understand....

blues.gif
University is expensive dad - send me a cheque

Congratulations, Perth Shrimper, all the best to Freya Eden and your good lady.

Congrats and all the best from the Spanish Shrimpers!

WS

Back