• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Harry Kane exhibition @ The Museum Of London

BALDY

Striker
Mrs Baldy and I paid a visit to it yesterday and we loved it.
His MBE, Golden Boots and many other wonderful items are on display.

The nearest station is Barbican and the museum is a short walk away.

The exhibition is free of charge.

You will be more than surprised (even shocked) to know that Harry's first professional club was Arsenal!!

I find the lack of patriotism on this thread surprising. Or you all secretly Scottish or something?

At just 28 years old World Cup golden boot winner Harry Kane is already England’s second all-time record goalscorer. He’ll likely have the record by the end of the year.

But individual records aside he’s England’s most successful living captain having captained England to the World Cup semi-finals and European Championship finals.

That’s a career worth celebrating and with a World Cup this year hopefully there’s a lot more success in an England shirt to come.

I find the lack of patriotism on this thread surprising. Or you all secretly Scottish or something?

At just 28 years old World Cup golden boot winner Harry Kane is already England’s second all-time record goalscorer. He’ll likely have the record by the end of the year.

But individual records aside he’s England’s most successful living captain having captained England to the World Cup semi-finals and European Championship finals.

That’s a career worth celebrating and with a World Cup this year hopefully there’s a lot more success in an England shirt to come.
How very true.

Personally, I find Harry Kane (along with Jack Grealish) the only England footballers worth watching in the current squad.(Since my father was born in the East End and my mother in SOS,I'm certainly not Scottish,secretly or otherwise).

Personally, I find Harry Kane (along with Jack Grealish) the only England footballers worth watching in the current squad.(Since my father was born in the East End and my mother in SOS,I'm certainly not Scottish,secretly or otherwise).
So have you never hidden your "Dirk" when out in public?!

The laddy doth protest too much.

He may be a really good footballer but does that warrant an exhibition?

I suspect there is a lot less to Harry Kane than meets the eye.

Back