• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Match

ozzy-shrimper

Map Reader
Score? Will it be a walkover?
I beleive it is the celebs year this time a 2-1 win. Frazier, Campbell and McCoist to score

Didn't Barnes play in the Liverpool v Celtic legend match last week?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hazey SUFC @ Oct. 08 2006,20:01)]Didn't Barnes play in the Liverpool v Celtic legend match last week?
I'm not sure. But would be a good test of his fitness if he plays tonight.

1-0 h/t celebs have done OK but the legends are keeping the ball extremely well. Rush has had a volley well saved by Bosnich while Beardsley lobbed onto the roof of the net from a 1-on-1. For the celebs Anthony Hutton hit the post in the 1st minute after an excellent Goram save and also dragged a shot just wide.

Two subs so far, Darren Campbell off injured replaced by Glenn Lamont and Andy Goram pulled his groin and was replaced by Bruce Grobbelaar.

I hope they tried to get Mr. Beckham in for the celebs, would be a disgrace if they hadnt tried
mad.gif

Yep Harvey sent off with a few mins left and then started a brawl with Tony Coton the Legends keeper coach!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Angell Delight @ Oct. 08 2006,22:20)]Yep Harvey sent off with a few mins left and then started a brawl with Tony Coton the Legends keeper coach!
Why do that?!
mad.gif

Back