• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The most you have ever drunk?

What % is Tequila?

Around 40%.

Mine would probably be my birthday this year. 4 Cans at the flat, followed by approximately 8 pints in a collection of bars in West Street with 4 rounds of Tequila slammers and 4 Sambuca's, Amazingly I got into Oceana where I continued drinking and had about another 4 pints, a few bottles and a few more shots.

Around 40%.

Mine would probably be my birthday this year. 4 Cans at the flat, followed by approximately 8 pints in a collection of bars in West Street with 4 rounds of Tequila slammers and 4 Sambuca's, Amazingly I got into Oceana where I continued drinking and had about another 4 pints, a few bottles and a few more shots.

Thats ridiculous.

Im 17 so my total is a little embarassing (in the fact that I shouldnt have drunk this much so far)-

6 500ml cans of Strongbow.
3 glasses of straight Malibu.
3 glasses of straight Archers.
2 glasses of Apple Sourz.
Half a bottle of Smirnoff Ice.
Sips of Cola Sidekick.

This was last night. :|

Do I have a drink problem...

I think I do.

Not at all BtB. You are a teenager therefore you have to learn what you can and can't drink. Why the hell were you drinking sourz and sidekick anyway? They're ****.

Thats ridiculous.

Im 17 so my total is a little embarassing (in the fact that I shouldnt have drunk this much so far)-

Sips of Cola Sidekick.

I think I do.

The SZ member who is a policeman has asked for your address as you keep admitting to under-age drinking and he would like to discuss this with you.

Thats ridiculous.

Sips of Cola Sidekick.

I think I do.
wow man you are sooooo cool!!

back in my younger, more reckless days I remember (ish) visiting a mate. I got to his around 6pm. We then continued to play on the Playstation, drink beer, drink 2 bottles of vodka, and smoke various substances until around 3pm the following day.

Mind you, also did a speed pub crawl once, shot of scotch in each pub, 2 1/2 hrs and around 27 pubs.

Yep, I did drink too much back then :(

back in my younger, more reckless days I remember (ish) visiting a mate. I got to his around 6pm. We then continued to play on the Playstation, drink beer, drink 2 bottles of vodka, and smoke various substances until around 3pm the following day.

Mind you, also did a speed pub crawl once, shot of scotch in each pub, 2 1/2 hrs and around 27 pubs.

Yep, I did drink too much back then :(

That was dangerous ! All that playing on the Playstation can make you go blind.

wow man you are sooooo cool!!

Its not like it is like that.

And Fred you couldn't be more wrong.

I'm not saying all this to appear cool etc. Its just I was at a party, and was having a good time. At no stage was I showing off.

Thats what winds me up. You cant talk about your limits without people thinking your trying to big yourself up.

Knew this would happen when I started the thread.

Mixing drinks in those quantities should have meant you were sick as a dog and had the hangover from hell. This isn't a dig at you BtB, but I really don't understand why people need to drink so much to excess these days - where is the fun in getting totally off your face so you're incapable of walking, talking or knowing who you are, where you are or how you're getting home?

Of course people get drunk, they always have, they probably always will, it's just people seem to be so irresponsible about it now, especially with the all too often seen consequences involving either physical or sexual violence. I've never been so drunk that I've been out of control, maybe that's just me though, if I drink too much my body has always either thrown it up or just closes down and says "nope, you ain't drinking no more" so I have to stick to water.

For the record, the most I've ever drunk was 17 and a half pints on the last night of a holiday with a group of friends at Pontins in Barry Island, when I was challenged to a beer race.....I won, but paid for it the next day on the journey home.

I (vaguely) remember a lads weekend to Hamburg a number of years ago when I made the mistake of matching Big Chris (Beermonster on here - the clue is in the name) drink for drink over an all-day session that dragged into stupid o'clock in the morning.

We spend an extended period in an Irish pub on too many pints of Murphys to be able to keep count as well as shots of peach schnapps that the gorgeous flamed haired barmaid with the lovely lilting Irish accent kept pouring us. Well at least how she appeared at the end of the eveing, she may have looked like Mrs Doyle from Father Ted when we were sober for all we remembered.

Gawd I suffered the next morning. Having the hangover from hell and watch Chris fill himself up on pickled herrings for breakfast is not an experience I want to repeat in a hurry let me tell you.

Back