• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Portsmouth Bell (end) ringer

J

The Chameleon
what was the deal with Jonny boy standing outside the east and north singing:

"MUSLIMS, THEY DON'T EAT PIG MEAT"

to the tune of.. "go west" by the pet shop boys..

suspect.gif

Can only presume it as a dig at the large Assylum Seeking contingent in Southend...

But that fecking Chime... Sounds more like the bell the Pikeys on the van ring when they come to collect your unwanted Fridge's.

personally think he's lost the plot..

I watched a programme on him once - What a drop out.

He lives in a home with news paper cuttings as the wall paper. Mrs left him as she couldnt cope with his obsessive behaviour. Does a right dead end job and is in £'sss worth of debts. Total No Mark.

mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ July 27 2006,09:24)]I watched a programme on him once - What a drop out.

He lives in a home with news paper cuttings as the wall paper. Mrs left him as she couldnt cope with his obsessive behaviour. Does a right dead end job and is in £'sss worth of debts. Total No Mark.

mad.gif
I seem to remember that... Wasn't on Sky One was it?

People must think there husband is bad, they need to see this bloke as an example of just how far it can go... Obviously has some kind of Obssessive compulsive disorder...

Christ, imagine spending the last of your money to go all the way to Essex and watch your team get spanked by Southend! Silly *******.

I thought it sounded quite funny!

What with the trumpet as well, especially when he was getting out of tune
laugh.gif

I started a rendition in the west of 'your not very good'
biggrin.gif

He's an idiot. Most Pompey fans realise this and try and distance themselves from him but he is always associated with their club. Imagine if you fork out £500 for a season ticket and get sat next to a guy who you KNOW is going to be at every game and you know is going to ring his stupid bell all game.

wow.gif
sad.gif

Incidentally, if anyone's Row P in the East yellows, I've bought a bell recently.....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ July 27 2006,08:14)]what was the deal with Jonny boy standing outside the east north
Oi! I know I'm tattooed and loud too, but there's no need to bring me into this
mad.gif
Anyone would think you're obssessed, J!
tounge.gif

no you misread it.. i said Jonny

not that stupid tw at jonny stokes from east londonville

I think I am right in saying that the guy in question is none other than Portsmouth Football Club. The aforementioned Mr Club, chanded his name by deed poll. I would love Portsmouth to do a MK Dons and change their name. Would serve the silly ******* right!!

actually i though he was called jon westwood, mr portsmouth.. that's a new one

He also features in the Cass Pennant book "Terrace Legends"

Back