• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Shrimpers Trust Grovel list ...

Rayleigh boy

Director⭐
Ron Martin
Anna Firth
Tony Cox
Tom Lawrence
Justin Rees
Stewarts Law
National League

absolutely had enough of expecting someone else to sort it out -

it is our club -

we have the money - season tickets plus ..

can we get off our knees and start our own "consortium" with our own
money and take these useless clowns on .. ?

I am now going to have a beer and ignore any abusive comments .

RB

Ron Martin
Anna Firth
Tony Cox
Tom Lawrence
Justin Rees
Stewarts Law
National League

it is our club -

RB
Just try and enjoy your beer and switch off as far as possible.

You are a passionate Southend fan and completely agree fans should be the centre of this football club and community asset. That being said a lot of these people are certainly not useless clowns, especially the likes of Justin who we are to thank for still having a club.

I understand where these thoughts come from too. It’s an incredibly frustrating time, lack of clear updates and continually hearing wooly progress updates which appear no further forward. Things are moving though, everyone understands the urgency.

Fan ownership? Maybe one day but right now? It’s not a viable option with the web the Rat family have tangled.

Hope you enjoy the beer and can have a celebratory one reasonably soon 🙏

Ron Martin
Anna Firth
Tony Cox
Tom Lawrence
Justin Rees
Stewarts Law
National League

it is our club -

RB

Good luck with that

The Zone has to ask for donations! The consortium are 3 mill deep in something they may never own!
I've thought about it! I'm out!

Ron Martin
Anna Firth
Tony Cox
Tom Lawrence
Justin Rees
Stewarts Law
National League

it is our club -

RB
If the club went into administration then fan ownership MIGHT be a worthwhile exercise, as it is the club has no assets and lots of debt and the Trust has no legal means to unpick Ron's web of intercompany loans etc.

I am pretty sure that an unassociated third party (for that is all the consortium are at the moment ) cannot sell tickets for something owned by someone else , particularly if the income is not going into that entities bank account.....

The Club is still Rons and any ticket money is still the clubs (and therefore his) .

There is nothing stopping him , tbh i am surprised he hasn't thought of it , selling the season tickets , using it to clear some of the historic debts to his companies and screwing the consortium over ...

Just a thought , would people on here buy their season if they knew the money was going to clear the Stewarts law debt ?

Probably take 2500 tickets (as long as we keep the VAT back and make sure thats paid to HMRC on time )

Of course , there is no guarantee that the tickets will be worth a bean , without the NL licence .........

I am pretty sure that an unassociated third party (for that is all the consortium are at the moment ) cannot sell tickets for something owned by someone else , particularly if the income is not going into that entities bank account.....

The Club is still Rons and any ticket money is still the clubs (and therefore his) .

There is nothing stopping him , tbh i am surprised he hasn't thought of it , selling the season tickets , using it to clear some of the historic debts to his companies and screwing the consortium over ...

Just a thought , would people on here buy their season if they knew the money was going to clear the Stewarts law debt ?

Probably take 2500 tickets (as long as we keep the VAT back and make sure thats paid to HMRC on time )

Of course , there is no guarantee that the tickets will be worth a bean , without the NL licence .........
any monies rasied by selling season tickets wont go to The fat greedy man .If i read things correctly a.All moneys are put straight into the clubs bank account .And that account is frozen so he cant just take momies out at will .But also i guess season cards wont go on sale untill all this mess has be sorted about the takeover .

any monies rasied by selling season tickets wont go to The fat greedy man .If i read things correctly a.All moneys are put straight into the clubs bank account .And that account is frozen so he cant just take momies out at will .But also i guess season cards wont go on sale untill all this mess has be sorted about the takeover .
If the bank account is frozen , I am unsure that money can be paid in , and day to day running of the club , wages etc , would be hindered by a freeze too . There is probably and agreement that all outgoings must be agreed by TL and given he is also on the consortium he will probably act in their interest first .
Whether that would stand up to a legal challenge though

Back