• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The ShrimperZone banner

Hazey

Director
This sub forum got me thinking, what with the current top banner being a year old now and the plethora of talented graphics artists on this board could the time be right for a new one? Obviously keeping the same logo and sponser but the imagery in the middle. Would make an interesting competition for the guys who make sigs, avatars ect with the winners entry becoming the new SZ banner? Just an idea but could be a bit of fun and a chance for the guys to really showcase their skills?

Nice idea.

Would make a good competition, like the one that was done last Christmas.

Last edited:
Well obviously depending on whether you guys are up for it and whether the zone owners like the idea. Just a lot of people use sigs made by a few of you so would be nice to see the zone headed by a posters work.

We have been discussing this already so let's have some of your efforts in please.Remember the side colours of the forum as it has to blend in on the edges and that we have to place the sponsors logo on the right hand side.

Over to you guys..:)

I wouldn't even say make it a competition, puts a bit too much emphasis on it - just see what you can come up with, you're welcome to use any of the player's MTBD pics in my album or on the thread.

In regards to images, I know we cant post an image of a player in match day kit, is that just an image from the OS or can that image come from any source ?

In regards to images, I know we cant post an image of a player in match day kit, is that just an image from the OS or can that image come from any source ?

We have been told that any pictures that are taken in any Football League ground during games are owned by the FA and therefore we cannot use them the clubs one's are copyright to,hence us always wanting people to take pictures either at Boots and Laces or MTBD or anywhere that is not within the ground on matchdays.

We have been told that any pictures that are taken in any Football League ground during games are owned by the FA and therefore we cannot use them the clubs one's are copyright to,hence us always wanting people to take pictures either at Boots and Laces or MTBD or anywhere that is not within the ground on matchdays.

Cheers for clearing that up...........Puts my original idea to bed though :'(

I know it is a pain and TBH people have got away with it many times,for instance my crowd picture I took at the Donny away playoff game is about everywhere and nobody has said anything...We have to be so careful on here though as awhile back a Watford fans forum was closed down due to them using pictures they were not suppposed to.

Ps, where is my letterhead..:)

I know it is a pain and TBH people have got away with it many times,for instance my crowd picture I took at the Donny away playoff game is about everywhere and nobody has said anything...We have to be so careful on here though as awhile back a Watford fans forum was closed down due to them using pictures they were not suppposed to.

Ps, where is my letterhead..:)

In the process :)

I'm not quite sure of this. Does it mean we're not allowed to post images of players in Southend kit? And if so, does this include signature images because if so then some of them here wouldn't be ok.

I'm not quite sure of this. Does it mean we're not allowed to post images of players in Southend kit? And if so, does this include signature images because if so then some of them here wouldn't be ok.

In theory you are probably correct but we dont know how you make those banners up it could be hundreds of different bits all colated together so shsss.;)

Here's my attempt:

headervcc.gif

Back