• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Sun Dream Team

Mighty Shrimper

Manager
Anybody doing this? I've had a look and this is my team.

Cech - Chelsea - £5.5m

Terry - Chelsea - £6m
Toure - Arsenal - £4.5m
Carragher - Liverpool - £6m
Evra - Man Utd - £3m

Ronaldo - Man Utd - £8m
Elano - Man City - £2.5m
Noble - West Ham - £1.5m

Torres - Liverpool - £5.5m
Van Persie - Arsenal - £5.5m
Ashton - West Ham - £1m

Total: £49m

Yep i normally do it, and will be doing it again. Just havn't sorted my team yet.

If theres enough interest a shrimperzone mini league ?

just about to enter my team. a SZ or southend mini league would be good although don't they only have prem teams.

Ok guys for anyone that is interested i have set up a shrimperzone league for Sun dream team.

It should be a good laugh to see how fellow SZ's are getting on and maybe see how we do against other mini-leagues

For Anyone who wants to join:

League Name: Shrimperzone
League Password: southend

Join in and let the battle commmence

JCRCR

Mods- Any chance of getting this stuck just until saturday or something incase it slips down onto the second page before everyone has checked it out. ?

Cheers JCRCR

i think most of us are doing the premier league one, if it doent cost i might give it a go though

Yeah i'm in for the prem one......but always do The Sun and never normally do a mini league so thought i'll give it a go see who is interested ect.

Team 1: Norfolk Enchance

GK: R.Green 2.5

D: G. Bale 3.0
D: L. Baines 2.5
D: M Richards 3.0
D: Gallas 5.5

M: Ronaldo 8.0
M: Hargreaves 4.0
M: Gerrard 8.0
M: Malouda

S: Da Silva 3.5
S: Martins 5.0

Team 2: Ricey's Shrimps

GK: Cech 5.5

D: Carragher 6.0
D: Shorey 3.0
D: Lescott 4.0
D: G Neville 4.5

M: Fabregas 5.5
M: Hleb 3.5
M: Noble 1.5

S: Berbatov 7.5
S: Rooney 8.0
S: Ashton 1.0

:D

I just spent half an hour sorting out my team and submitting it all .. to realise you have to pay!

I'm not paying, lol, I was gonna do it as a bit of fun! Oh well.

Good luck everyone who submits a team. :)

Team 2 looks good ricey

Get them into the League

we need 10 teams in there i think to enter the Mini league competitions

I just spent half an hour sorting out my team and submitting it all .. to realise you have to pay!

I'm not paying, lol, I was gonna do it as a bit of fun! Oh well.

Good luck everyone who submits a team. :)

Sorry jay should have said.....thought that being The Sun and Rubert Murdock that you would no money would always come into it lol.

Can you be in more than one league?? I am already in one league.

I'll enter the mini league when I enter it into the sun. Going to do another team and compare first :cool:

Back