• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

yogi bear up the cagire

Life President⭐
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...s-diana-and-dodi-al-fayed-deaths-9009715.html

Look, I don't know whether the SAS were involved in the death of Princess Diana, I certainly wouldn't discount the possibility. However what I do know with absolutely certainty, are the two blindingly obvious truths.
1) If they were involved they would have cleaned up after and left no evidence to trace back to them. Thus anyone of their number, who was later trying to implicate them, would have no evidence to back up their claim and could be marginalised as a publicity seeking crank.
2) If there was, by chance, evidence found to implicate the SAS, do you HONESTLY think it would EVER be made public..........NO WAY!.........just imagine the consequences that would follow. The risk that the trail could even lead back to the Royal Family
So a COMPLETE waste of time and resources. The death of Diana will remain one of the unsolved mysteries of the 20th Century and its secrets will probably remain hidden for eternity.

Back