• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Could have signed him for free in the summer. Few months later we pay an undisclosed fee for his services after he does OK two levels lower.

Great business. :hilarious:

But good luck Theo, at least it's an extra body up front and I hope he does well. Must be nice to know you were our 7th choice target, although that's still better than number 12 in the August window...

His goals to games ratio is pretty good and he has a bit of pace about him. Welcome back Theo !!
Can't tell if you're joking or not. He's scored 1 league goal this season, in the conference...

Edit- To be fair he has a decent record in the FA Cup but his league record is very underwhelming.

Well Theo is certainly trying to prove his worth to this club. I shall welcome him back with open arms and hopefully working with Cox and Fortune will improve him further.

Good signing for us! Did well for us before and has looked decent for lincoln this season especially against higher division teams in fa cup! Welcome theo

I have no idea why so many people are being so negative about Theo returning. We didn't sign him in the summer because there were questions over his fitness and that he could have possibly lost his pace. He has proved both concerns wrong. He has looked impressive in the FA cup and is still only 28. Just for the record we still have Cox, Fortune, Nouble and possibly Ranger. Adding Theo is hardly the worst thing in the world.

Welcome Theo, I'm sure you'll be a hit for us.
UTB!

Would be interested to see how much we paid for him. I'd guess around £100-£150k.

Editt Turns out he is on a month to month contract so likely a very small fee if any.

A little premature to suggest that this is a terrible signing given he's played precisely zero games for us since joining! Give the guy a chance . . . you never know?!?!

Theo was with Lincoln on non contract terms. I'm therefore surprised that there is any fee at all. Maybe someone else can shed some light on how this works?

Back