• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Things that make you think that there is a god.

Standing in the queue at Liverpool airport yesterday waiting to leave the maddness that is the UK i spotted a ryanair poster advertising where they fly to and turns out they fly to Barcelona el prat and i thought to myself well yes yes he is,proof to me that there is a god of comedy.

Travelling up the A13 today coming up on the Lodge Lane flyover when a ******** cyclist caught my eye weaving through the traffic using all three lanes while the perfectly good cycle lane lay empty. God showed his wrath when the twonk clipped a car wing mirror and while he took great delight in giving the driver the finger, every other road user took even more delight wben he clipped the kerb and went straight over the handle bars. Much horn tooting and air punching insured. Hope it hurt, tosspot.

Standing in the queue at Liverpool airport yesterday waiting to leave the maddness that is the UK i spotted a ryanair poster advertising where they fly to and turns out they fly to Barcelona el prat and i thought to myself well yes yes he is,proof to me that there is a god of comedy.

Actually,the full name (in Catalan) is El Prat del Llobregat airport, though it is normally referred to as El Prat.

You do get a nice view of Castelldefels beach when you're flying into Barna, though.

Sure it looks better than the view from above the John Lennon airport,though I can't say I've ever had the pleasure myself.:smile:

The other day, a colleague referred to Sant Cugat as 'a total **** hole'

Your colleague is clearly a prat and doesn't know what he's talking about.:smile:

I've seen SC referred to as "the Hampstead of Barcelona" before now, (though personally I'd settle for Surbiton).

Actually,the full name (in Catalan) is El Prat del Llobregat airport, though it is normally referred to as El Prat.

You do get a nice view of Castelldefels beach when you're flying into Barna, though.

Sure it looks better than the view from above the John Lennon airport,though I can't say I've ever had the pleasure myself.:smile:

Your colleague is clearly a prat and doesn't know what he's talking about.:smile:

I've seen SC referred to as "the Hampstead of Barcelona" before now, (though personally I'd settle for Surbiton).

Full of luvvies and retired Blairites you mean.:stunned:

So you Prat to cut a long story about you short the airport is indeed called El Prat,well go figure.

Atheism, but then again I'll probably get run over on a level crossing trying to prove black is actually white.

Back