• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Things women wear that men hate

Davros

The Whippet
I saw this on the MSN home-page, and thought it would make a good discussion topic.. http://style.uk.msn.com/fashion/photos.aspx?cp-documentid=153537789

fill your boots lads!

Im gonna start with MC Hammer trousers, those all in one things that appear to be in fashion that look like baby-grows if you ask me, Massive Over-size sunglasses and half-size cardigans... i mean, get a proper cardigan... and stop moaning your cold!

Do ****ing great oversized handbags count?

Special mentions for knee high stripey socks, those ****ing dresses that are actually shorts, stupid great hairbands and pat butcher earrings.

UGG Boots are horrendous. Over sized sunnies are ridiculous!

As well as those leggings which they pass as trousers (not so bad if the kit is fit and you can see the panties).

****s me off when they shave one side of their head as well. **** off you slags.
Also those big **** off belts they use to push up their saggy tits. Since when is wearing a belt round your midrift fashion.

this:

zoe-plummer-pic-bbc-734710698.jpg

Exactly - Bright red stick and a part shaven head. Scum.

I also hate shin high boots. Knee high or normal heels yes. But those emo boots are pathetic. Colchester Shirts.

I saw this on the MSN home-page, and thought it would make a good discussion topic.. http://style.uk.msn.com/fashion/photos.aspx?cp-documentid=153537789

fill your boots lads!

Im gonna start with MC Hammer trousers, those all in one things that appear to be in fashion that look like baby-grows if you ask me, Massive Over-size sunglasses and half-size cardigans... i mean, get a proper cardigan... and stop moaning your cold!

I saw a woman at West Ham station wearing a pair of these todays and was in a muchos respeck kinda mood. Takes some balls (or lack of in her case) to go out looking such a complete ****.

Too much perfume.
Why certain women feel the need to spray half a bottle on so you are still choking 5 minutes after they've walked past I don't know.

That daft orange fake-tan foundation/concealer (hence my love of the "Oi, sl@g, give the Umpa-Lumpas their facepaint back" group on FB)...

Too much perfume.
Why certain women feel the need to spray half a bottle on so you are still choking 5 minutes after they've walked past I don't know.

That daft orange fake-tan foundation/concealer (hence my love of the "Oi, sl@g, give the Umpa-Lumpas their facepaint back" group on FB)...

hahaha, concealer lip-stick looks fecking rediculous

27177_386077569171_320411389171_3655123_1871827_n.jpg

Oh & I actually quite like UGG boots - the wearers are usually of a certain age & tend to wear those tight leggings as mentioned above & tops that don't usually go "low" enough...

I hate it when my lovely wife wears the 12" strap on,she knows i cant take it all at once and i know its ouch time for my bum bum,still it all ends with smiles all round.

Back