• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mick

Life President
Northampton at Mansfield: (1,210)

Exeter at Portsmouth: (825)

Tranmere at York: (770)

Oxford at Burton: (550)

Wimbledon at Shrewsbury: (327)

Carlisle at Luton: (276)

Newport at Wycombe: (225)

Bury at Cheltenham: (213)

Cambridge at Plymouth: (196)

Stevenage at Hartlepool: (78)

Dag & Red at Morecambe: (70)

Accrington at Southend: (32)

Can't be many occasions when a club has amassed one point for every 10.7 supporters !

Hats off to those who made the trip, and I applaud all fans who travel and spend their hard earned money following their team, but 32.......even for this league that is poor.

Should be some good away followings this weekend - Plymouth at Exeter, Portsmouth at Cambridge, Luton at Wimbledon and hopefully over 1,000 of us at Stevenage.

How could we lose to Accrington Stanley? I'm still really disappointed at the opportunity we've lost there. I must man up and get over it. I'm also still amazed that we robbed York of a win when they came to us a couple of weeks ago - they creamed us for much of that match. I suppose it's true that things even out over the season. I suppose......

We've had some really low away attendances lately - Burton, Cheltenham, Accrington all double figures. Our average away crowd this season can't be higher than 200. Doesn't do much for the atmosphere at home games.

Both the M1 and M40 were closed on Saturday morning. I wonder is some Stanley supporters gave up and went back home.

Good turn out by Exeter at Pompey. Never associated them with taking a decent following away, albeit Pompey under a 3 hr journey.

Back