• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Thomas Pirker

Does any club sell anybody without a sell-on clause nowadays?

I think it generally applies to the younger players. Having said that I did hear that we have to pay Luton half of anything we get for Furlong should Real Madrid or Juventus come a knockin'.

http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/forum/500/rumour/thread/562008/anzeige.html

A thread about the "trial" story . anyone with better than a 35 year old cse grade 4 fancy translating ?

Try a Babel Fish version:

SK AUSTRIA KÄRNTEN: Thomas Pirker could leave the Klagenfurter toward England. As " Small Zeitung" reported, the defense player, who hardly comes with the Kärntner Austria to the course, becomes shortly a sample training with the English Drittligisten Southend United. (15,1.)

With him I am me everything else as safe whether it would be enough at all for this league! if it the choice has is ers to do! return to Austria can it still *g* am nevertheless rather surprised if which become würd, nevertheless playing around ascended also. in addition also florian a storm in this league plays HP: as it can be some 35-jähriger partitions 800k market value has oO

He should try it, vlt can he succeed *g* Quite think capable of I to him I say times, more badly than in Kärten can `to s there to it also go - so well never played. So. I state now that you Pirker ever do not play have see. which was also not often possible this year! I can still remember that he could switch last year off Zickler times 90 minutes. Then it unfortunately injured itself. Wär surely well for it, believes already that much potential is in him, unfortunately could it this often show.

err ..........

I think someone does not think he will be good enough for the Austrian Bundesliga (in which SK AUSTRIA KÄRNTEN play) considering that he has only made one appearance this year and he is 22 in a few days time that would stack up.

err ..........

I think someone does not think he will be good enough for the Austrian Bundesliga (in which SK AUSTRIA KÄRNTEN play) considering that he has only made one appearance this year and he is 22 in a few days time that would stack up.

I got the impression also that he doesn't concentrate for the full 90 minutes and is a tad injury prone. Should fit in well then..

;)

Back