• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Thorpe Bay

Barmy Army

Director
Several roads closed, police units, fire brigade, bomb squad etc. all there.

Anybody in the know as to what is happening?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barmy Army @ Mar. 05 2006,13:00)]Several roads closed, police units, fire brigade, bomb squad etc. all there.

All called into action by the local neighbourhood watch because someone from Shoebury wandered into Thorpe Bay (oh, and that's a dig at Thorpe Bay not the good people from Shoebury, being a Shoebury boy originally myself).

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ Mar. 05 2006,13:36)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barmy Army @ Mar. 05 2006,13:00)]Several roads closed, police units, fire brigade, bomb squad etc. all there.

All called into action by the local neighbourhood watch because someone from Shoebury wandered into Thorpe Bay (oh, and that's a dig at Thorpe Bay not the good people from Shoebury, being a Shoebury boy originally myself).
Damn right!
biggrin.gif

Not sure what it was, police barrier came up at the top of Parkanaur and the radio merely described it as a police incident. All looks like it's clear now.

I Heard someone who earned less than £50k a year wandered into the vicinity... must of been a tourist they had to extract.

Apparently 3 bombs in postboxes in the area. Caulfield Road, Burgess Road and Shoebury Station.

rock.gif

As I know the person whose house was hit, fellow ShimperZoner 'new bloke' who happened to be playing for SZFC at the time of the attack. I can tell you they were not your normal chavs, as the suspects are late 20s/early 30s. Seems totally strange that this happened. What makes it worse his wife and 12 + 8 year old grandchildren where in the house at the time.
mad.gif
These people are sick and need to be caught.

Also to top it off they have just moved in and only got the porch completey re-fitted last Friday.

was out on the town on the isle of wight on saturday nite went past one post box on my way down that had police tape wrapped round it thought it was just some kind of funny bloke!on my way back up found the post box open & the street covered in sand!

looked like some sort of controlled expolsion, the wind had picked up & dragged the sand off the beach & had magically stopped in this one place or i was just pi$$ed & seein things

We all tried claiming we were scared to go out on the streets today and deliver the mail! Did it work?! Did it f%&k! The RM couldn't give a sh!t!

laugh.gif

well it made it into the sun all of 4 lines though!!nothing about the iow 1 tho maybe i was just drunk lol

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back