• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

McScriven

The Ball Boy
Following damage to essential network infrastructure at Roots Hall on Thursday the Ticket Office will be operating a reduced service on Friday.

Vital cables supporting the systems network in the Blues Box Office were damaged by a HGV at Thursday’s Roots Hall market.

As a result, on Friday, supporters will need to purchase their tickets when calling in person from the Main Reception.

Meanwhile, telephone bookings will still be taken, but will result in longer than normal waiting times.

Online booking is unaffected, and is the quickest way to purchase tickets for Saturday’s game against Walsall.

Repair work is being carried out on Friday, with a fix expected to be in place in plenty of time for Saturday.

A further update will be posted once the Ticket Office returns to normal service.

Southend United Football Club would like to take this opportunity to apologise for any inconvenience caused, and ask for supporters’ patience during this reduced service.

arrrrrgh, i was gonna renew my 3 season tickets tomorrow.....dont think thats a good idea now....

Wasnt the fox that was loose in the west stand eating speaker cables going one step further was it?

arrrrrgh, i was gonna renew my 3 season tickets tomorrow.....dont think thats a good idea now....

Wasnt the fox that was loose in the west stand eating speaker cables going one step further was it?

So that is your excuse to not pick up mine and Rich's tickets.......Getting Scrivs to post that....Phaaaa

Should I bother trying on Saturday morning I wonder......

As regards any update....."its all gone quiet over there"....:unsure:

Should I bother trying on Saturday morning I wonder......

As regards any update....."its all gone quiet over there"....:unsure:

Well as you are going to the ground anyway it should not be to much of a detour for your old legs to have a look, failing that I will check for you in the morning mate.

And here is a police artists impression of the culprit seen driving the HGV. The same creature is wanted in connection with the vandalism of some speaker cables in the West Stand a few weeks ago....Call Crimestoppers if you have any info...

FoxKitCommission0807.jpg

That'll be the same one who left a little "present" on the steps from the West entrances down to South lower then.

Back