• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket Office Opening Extended

Well I sent off my season ticket applications today, so they better be.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ May 24 2005,16:24)]Well I sent off my season ticket applications today, so they better be.
They are - my boss sent his application off yesterday and the ticket office got back to him today to say his preferred seats had already gone and helped him choose alternatives.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ May 24 2005,11:32)]Yet again the club silences the critics.

Extend my thanks to those that need it Dave.
Silences the critics is not exactly how I'd put it. More like club accepts that critics are right in stating the blindingly obvious and takes action belatedly.

But that's certainly better than not re-acting, so a qualified well done.

Ah, those critics, they're never happy are they...?

tounge.gif

Still, if a critic wasn't criticising, would he or she have anything to do?

rock.gif

Back