• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket office taking th p%&s

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
Been down to the club today to get me Barnet ticket as a season ticket holder, I decided to go in the terrace so I que up to park in the Roots Hall market mad house! then only to find that tickets dont go on sale for the terrace till tommrow! now where on the site did it say that hers a quote from the site....
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]United have negotiated an initial 1,915 tickets for the clash in the uncovered seats behind the goal and the terrace area to the side of the pitch - although more are available on request.

'These are due at Roots Hall tomorrow' and will go on sale to Season Ticket holders first who have until 5pm on Saturday 29th October to purchase their ticket.

The remainder of tickets will be released on general sale from Monday 31st October.
at the time of this being put up on the site yesturday states quiet clearly that they are avalible TODAY!!!!!

'These are due at Roots Hall tomorrow'

So another wasted journey time off work and petrol! and I have to go back tommrow. THANKS SUFC!!
mad.gif

Anyway on a lighter note went over to the club shop where things are looking really good in there grims got the troops working well!

I was actually quite impressed with my ticket office experience this morning.

Arrived there about 11 expecting a huge queue of people wanting Barnet tickets (a la Northampton play off last season) but there was no queue at all.

I was served by a very friendly young chap & bought 2 Barnet tickets (yes, seats behind the goal but I don't care, just happy to have tickets), 3 for Forest & one for my Dad for the Swansea game & the whole transaction was completed in just a couple of minutes.

On previous occasions I would've been asked to pay for each different match separately & it would've taken them ages to put details of the Barnet tickets on their system against my name, etc.

I say "Well Done Ticket Office!!!"

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Turpinator @ Oct. 27 2005,14:03)]I say "Well Done Ticket Office!!!"
As I said yesterday on the Forest tickets thread I echo this statement entirely.

Unfortunate, your mix-up TB, why did you not ask if they would "pre-sell" you terrace tickets then post them out if you explained the circumstances?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Unfortunate, your mix-up TB, why did you not ask if they would "pre-sell" you terrace tickets then post them out if you explained the circumstances?
I did mate they said they would not post them i can only pay now and pick them up tommrow some help!

Mine was spot on today...

Got a bloke who was superb..Ordered 4 Barnet and a Forest and all was done in about 2 mins flat...Told me tickets would be dispatched today....

Think you was just unlucky True Blue

I think the ticket office are being wrongly blamed here. Surely the problem is with whoever posted the info on the official site? Not the first time it hasn't been crystal clear.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Upminster Blue @ Oct. 27 2005,14:51)]I think the ticket office are being wrongly blamed here. Surely the problem is with whoever posted the info on the official site? Not the first time it hasn't been crystal clear.
So say SUFC did not recive terrace tickets today ok fair enough not their fault BUT why was there nothing on the offical site to warn supporters not to bother with terrace tickets untill friday (tommrow)

how hard is it!

Just got back from the hall and like True Blue told we haven't got terrace tickets yet.After a moments pause i enquired couldn't I buy the tickets and pick them up monday? Yes I think so? the young lad said and after confirming that it was possible told "thats ok".

I know this means going back for another 30mile trip but I;ll get what I asked for and was served well, and even more impressive was the lad wasn't frightened to ask someone instead of guessing.
Well Done ticket office
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Watermill Wino @ Oct. 27 2005,17:12)]Just got back from the hall and like True Blue told we haven't got terrace tickets yet.After a moments pause i enquired couldn't I buy the tickets  and pick them up monday? Yes I think so? the young lad said and after confirming that it was possible told "thats ok".

I know this means going back for another 30mile trip but I;ll get what I asked for and was served well, and even more impressive was the lad wasn't frightened to ask someone instead of guessing.
Well Done ticket office  
biggrin.gif
Trouble is the person he asked was guessing
smile.gif

The young lad your all talking about being served by is actualy Steve Tilson's son on work experience.

Booked tickets for myself and my mate over the phone for both Barnet and Forest today, didn't have to wait long on the phone, when I got through whole transaction dealt with in a couple of minutes. Well done ticket office praise where its due.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ljubljana Branch @ Oct. 27 2005,16:39)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Upminster Blue @ Oct. 27 2005,14:51)]I think the ticket office are being wrongly blamed here.  Surely the problem is with whoever posted the info on the official site?  Not the first time it hasn't been crystal clear.
McSciven Out!
If he spent less time having lunch in the Spread and more time working it would be better.
Who gave him permission to have lunch, that's what I want to know ?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Oct. 27 2005,17:07)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Upminster Blue @ Oct. 27 2005,14:51)]I think the ticket office are being wrongly blamed here.  Surely the problem is with whoever posted the info on the official site?  Not the first time it hasn't been crystal clear.
So say SUFC did not recive terrace tickets today ok fair enough not their fault BUT why was there nothing on the offical site to warn supporters not to bother with terrace tickets untill friday (tommrow)

how hard is it!
That's exactly my point - someone should have put something up on the official site and I assume that is not the responsibility of the ticket office.

By the way, booked tickets for both Barnet and Notts Forest today by phone. Couldn't have been easier - no waiting and very helpful ticket office staff.

Back