• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket Office

I have just phoned the ticket off to ascertain the whereabouts of my season ticket.

Ended up on a message line telling me that I should hurry to get tickets to the Lincoln play off final on 28th May.

Good old Southend always quick to update their messages. Surprised i was not also told that Queen Victoria is dead.

biggrin.gif

or that tickets for the new season cost a shilling and sixpence

biggrin.gif

So poor. Got my season ticket the other day, but had to pick it up from the local sorting office due to the fact Southend didn't pay the postage in full.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (lucus @ July 28 2005,14:11)]So poor. Got my season ticket the other day, but had to pick it up from the local sorting office due to the fact Southend didn't pay the postage in full.
It would not be our club if the organisation was not crap. Also me being at the wrong end of the alphabet does not help. Sods law would dictate that if i was an "A" they would send them out "Z" first.

Fortunately my mate is picking up Southampton tickets this afternoon so i have arranged for him to pick up my ticket.

Bad luck about yours, bet lots of others are in the same boat.

I've not recieved mine yet either... you'd think they might have made sure they were out before the end of July!
mad.gif

... but as some people have been sent tickets they didn't order, I guess these things even themselves out !! Some you win, some you lose.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ July 28 2005,14:32)]I've not recieved mine yet either... you'd think they might have made sure they were out before the end of July!  
mad.gif
Its not the end of July yet, so relax.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ July 28 2005,16:37)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ July 28 2005,14:32)]I've not recieved mine yet either... you'd think they might have made sure they were out before the end of July!  
mad.gif
Its not the end of July yet, so relax.
When I spoke to the ticket office they said they had loads still to go out. So end of July may not be realistic.

I know of 5 people with surnames begining A to L who have
had theirs 2 weeks now. One of them didn't even apply untill the 14th July.

mad.gif
mad.gif

Sorry ORM but i think this is a justified winge !

biggrin.gif

Had mine and my sons tickets for a week now....they were so efficient I have 2 sets of my tickets!!

all i can say is, if we do sign goater, dyer or whoever. they dont let the ticket office handle his registration, be waiting untill easter to make their debut !

Popped in lunchtime today to collect my season ticket, but it had already been sent out (I'm an "S") - they said they only had "W"s left.

They were really helpful though, reserving the seat next to me for the Southampton game for my mate.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimpergarry @ July 29 2005,20:57)]Popped in lunchtime today to collect my season ticket, but it had already been sent out (I'm an "S") - they said they only had "W"s left.

They were really helpful though, reserving the seat next to me for the Southampton game for my mate.
Hallelujah !

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Back