• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

dannypav

President
Couldn't go to the game tomorrow as I was supposed to be away this weekend.
Details unimportant , but now not going away and in need of a ticket !
Been to almost all home games this season so totally gutted ( Tilly taught me that ) to be missing this one.

I know it's a long shot at this late stage , but if there are any last minute drop outs ( friends etc ) from anyones group , please kindly PM me tonight or tomorrow.

also in need of a ticket and willing to pay a few extra quid for it is anyone has a spare or unwanted ticket please PM me and ill meet up with you before the game. Thanks

May have 1 spare but wont know until later this morning - will post on here if I do.
Hope something turns up for you both.

Just sent you a message Danny! I only have one spare though, first come first served!

If Woody gets a ticket, I would like to be considered if a third spare comes about!!! I'm sorted, the ticket would be for a pal and doesn't matter where about's in the ground it is. Thanks

justin thanks for the shout out and sorry i was too slow , but good luck to whoever got it.

I'm still looking guys so if anyone else drops out please pm me or post on here.

would be really grateful

thanks
Danny

There's now a spare ticket in the West Stand. Don't know how long it will be available, but I have just been refunded for it.

If anyone asks why I did it that way, it's because it was for an under 8, and anyone that buys it would have had to visit the ticket office to have it upgraded anyway.

cheers for the heads up , but they tell me it's gone.

think i will head down there and wait on the off chance , slim though that will be............

Just in case there are any last minute drop outs , I'm still looking........
Just pm me if any chance
thanks
danny

Back