• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Ticket Refunds for postponed games - help please

It'sGrimUpNorth

Striker
Does anyone ever have any joy with contacting the ticket office?
I need a refund on my Altrincham tickets.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone ever have any joy with contacting the ticket office?
I need a refund on my Altrincham tickets.

Thanks in advance.
You're better off phoning after 11am, as some emails don't get a reply. I also find that if you phone reception on 01702 304050 , and select the ticket office option, you normally get through quicker than the 0344-4770077 number for some reason.

You're better off phoning after 11am, as some emails don't get a reply. I also find that if you phone reception on 01702 304050 , and select the ticket office option, you normally get through quicker than the 0344-4770077 number for some
This was indeed the case.
Thank you!
All sorted now. All that time phoning the ticket office and when you call the club and select them on 1 it goes straight through!

I emailed for a refund on 29th Jan no reply so I rang the ticket office on the 0344 number pressed 5 got a message that that extension wasn't accepting calls. I rang the main office got through to the ticket office. A very nice lady said that emails that go to that account is rarely looked at so she hasn't seen it yet🤷 🤦. She sorted it straight away.

Come on Justin sort this out 😁

I emailed for a refund on 29th Jan no reply so I rang the ticket office on the 0344 number pressed 5 got a message that that extension wasn't accepting calls. I rang the main office got through to the ticket office. A very nice lady said that emails that go to that account is rarely looked at so she hasn't seen it yet🤷 🤦. She sorted it straight away.

Why dont you email Tom Lawrence make him aware of your difficulties after all he is the Ceo

Given the club said just yesterday "Any tickets purchased remain valid. If you can’t make the rearranged date and would like to request a refund, please contact the ticket office on 03444 770077 or by emailing tickets@southend-united.co.uk.", this is unsatisfactory giving people a choice between a phone number that doesn't connect or an email which goes to an account "that is rarely looked at".

Major ground improvements take time; improving the interaction with the loyal supporter base can and should be done immediately.

I’m an admittedly miserable sod when it comes to customer service, but….. after not getting a refund after emailing the ticket office, I called them today by using the 01702 reception number. Pressed 1 to be put through and the super super helpful chap sorted my refund in less than 2 mins. 👍👍

I’m an admittedly miserable sod when it comes to customer service, but….. after not getting a refund after emailing the ticket office, I called them today by using the 01702 reception number. Pressed 1 to be put through and the super super helpful chap sorted my refund in less than 2 mins. 👍👍
This is what I've been telling people. To phone the club reception on 01702 304050. Press for ticket office, normally 1. After 11am. They normally answer straight away because it flashes up from the club. The 0344 number can be a nightmare sometimes. Either no answer, or a very long wait. I know it shouldn't be like this, but it is, so just phone reception.

Back