• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Ticket sales Solihull (h)

Freeloaders rule ok! And they don't count in the ticket counter stats.
Hospitality packages cost a fair bit. Some will be the firm or boss paying but many will be individuals and groups treating themselves to meal or birthday box etc. As they arrive early they will also be putting far more over the bar than the average fan.

They will have tickets and they are recorded on match day. I know you was only joking but they are good source of income and we are far behind the likes of Gillingham because our facilities aren't that attractive and we have no options to increase numbers.

everyone need to cross eveything that the game is postponed as the weather is ment to be really bad .Right through the weekend .

Why?? Some rain but not that bad
not to sure of the rain but the storm force winds rattlibg around the poor old stadium .Just hope no damage happens .Or Southend doesnt have it as bad as we are exspecting along the north sea .weather warnings given out for friday and sat along the coast where i live .

I bought a ticket for this Saturday’s match in the front row of the South Upper, left of the goal as you look up the pitch but I am now unable to attend as my wife wanted a quick winter sun break after a draining half term at school. My cousin who I normally sit next to and his son are not able to be there either so do not need the extra ticket, so there will be three usually occupied seats empty I think.

It is a senior e-ticket. I am happy to pass it on to someone who would love to attend but genuinely cannot afford it. I can email it over but you will need to print it out. Please let me know by the end of Friday as I am out of the country early Saturday morning. DM me on here if interested.

Joe

Does anyone know what the pitch drainage is like? Judging by my cycle ride to work on Thursday night I hope it is good.

According to the club via twitter (x) we have sold over 5k, yet the tickety thing was showing around 500 less at the time.

It's not overly accurate but I'd expect 6000+ on the day
As explained a few times already, but some folks may have missed it so I’ll explain again: the entire East Blues are greyed out on the OS ticketing site at all times now under this new ticketing system. A good few hundred people always appear there on match days, but they are never able to be counted by the Ticket Stats app.

Also, those in the executive boxes (or whatever they’re called) and VIP/directors area in the East. This all added up is the 500 you mention.

There’s nothing we can do to get any of that added to the ticket counter sadly. So just always add c500 to the Ticket Stats app total and hey presto 👍🏻

Re my post number 33.

There was a little interest in the offer of my ticket in Shrimperzone but I have now identified someone who will have the ticket.

The recipient is a retired person in his seventies who would otherwise have not made it to the match so I am happy it is being used. It is his first match back for ages and he has promised to give a special cheer to Justin Rees if introduced to the crowd… gutted I am missing my first home matches of the season (Ebbsfleet as well) but late booked holiday with my wife comes first.

Hoping for wins on both Saturday and Tuesday!!!

Joe

Back